This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Nicely presented detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Generous lounge with dining area
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- uPVC double glazing and fascias - oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front and enclosed to rear
- Current EPC rating - E47
Additional InformationThis detached home has lots of pleasant touches from the "quirky" split level layout (with one bedroom on a slightly lower level) to the beautiful modern fitted kitchen, from the charming "breakfast room/conservatory" to the pleasant bathroom there is much here that discerning buyers should appreciate.
The property offers 3 double bedrooms (2 with built in wardrobes) a very generous "L" shaped lounge/diner, with feature fireplace, which is filled with light from 3 windows, a beautifully equipped modern fitted kitchen, with under lighting and footlights, bathroom and uPVC double glazed "breakfast" room and front porch. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating system. Externally it enjoys a small lawned garden to the front and a fully enclosed rear garden/patio, with newly erected fencing and gates, and a surprisingly generous basement garage.
This is an excellent value for money detached home and simply must be viewed internally to fully appreciate all that's on offer.
- 1.96m x 1.52m (6' 5" x 5' 0")
uPVC double glazed porch, tiled floor, single radiator. uPVC double glazed door to hallway.
- 1/2 flight of stairs to main level, double radiator, storage cupboard, hotpress, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 2.74m (11' 0" x 9' 9")
(at widest points) - Double radiator, built in wardrobe.
- 6.17m x 5.49m (20' 3" x 18' 0")
(at widest points - "L" shaped) - Feature brick fireplace with rasied hearth, corniced ceiling, 2 double radiators
- 3.71m x 2.39m (12' 2" x 7' 10")
Range of modern high and low level units with gloss finish and matt worktops and breakfast bar . Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Under pelmet lights and feature "footlights". Tiled floor, part tiled walls with glass splashback. Integrated oven and hob. Feature wall radiator.
- 1.88m x 1.8m (6' 2" x 5' 11")
Tiled floor, wall lights, single radiator, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- White suite comprising panel bath with electric showe over and glass shower screen, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part wood panelled walls, part uPVC panelled walls, recently tiled floor, double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.74m (10' 10" x 9' 0")
Double radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.57m (10' 10" x 8' 5")
- 8.46m x 2.69m (27' 9" x 8' 10")
(at widest points). Up and over door, light and power points, Oil fired boiler.
- Garden in lawn to front. Fully enclosed rear garden with recently erected fencing, paved patio on two levels. Light and tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Movilla Road turn left into Brentwood Way, first right onto Abbeydale Park then first left onto Abbeydale Drive where number 21 is located on the right.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »