- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Period Red Brick Semi-Detached Cottage With Delightful South West Facing Walled Garden
- Located off Private Laneway Just Off Malone's Sought After Tree Lined Parks
- Adaptable Accommodation Throughout
- Spacious Dining Hall & Open Plan Kitchen To Living Room With Double Doors Opening To Garden
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Three Double Bedrooms, One On Ground Floor & Two On First Floor
- Shower Room On Ground Floor & Bathroom On First Floor
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Delightful Enclosed Mature Walled Garden In Lawn With Garden Shed & Greenhouse
- Close To All South Belfast's Amenities & Main Transport Networks
- Private Parking In Laneway
Additional InformationThis charming semi-detached cottage is nicely tucked away just off the much sought after Windsor Park. Originally part of a former stable block for Windsor House, the property offers quaint accommodation over two floors.
20B Windsor Park is located off a private laneway and has had some sympathetic modernisation works carried out on this bright and spacious period property, whilst still retaining much original charm and character. The accommodation, which is laid out over two floors, provides for three bedrooms, one on the ground floor and two on the first floor. The reception accommodation is adaptable with open plan spacious dining hall, lounge / bedroom 1 with double doors to garden, and good sized kitchen and open plan living room, shower room on ground floor and bathroom on first floor. In addition, the property is surrounded by an delightful enclosed south facing walled garden in lawn.
Exceptionally well located close to all of South Belfast's amenities and main transport routes to Belfast City Centre and further afield, viewing of this superb property is strongly recommended. Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a viewing at your convenience.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door into entrance porch with tiled floor.
- UTILITY CUPBOARD:
- Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. 'Worcester Bosch' combi gas boiler. Light and power.
- SPACIOUS DINING HALL:
- 8.18m x 4.65m (26' 10" x 15' 3")
Ceramic tiled floor. Glazed double doors opening out onto patio area and garden. Exposed brick wall.
- CLOAKROOM / SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splashback. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor. Slingsby style ladder to roof space for additional storage with light and power.
- KITCHEN / LIVING ROOM:
- 5.16m x 5.11m (16' 11" x 16' 9")
Kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated 'Beko' electric oven and four ring ceramic hob. Stainless steel extractor hood and splashback. Integrated 'Beko' fridge/freezer. Glazed display cupboards. Integrated 'Smeg' dishwasher. Partially mosaic tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed low voltage spotlighting. Breakfast bar area. Open to Living Room with laminate wood strip flooring and double French doors opening to garden.
- LOUNGE / BEDROOM (1):
- 4.95m x 3.12m (16' 3" x 10' 3")
Double French doors opening to patio area and rear garden. Feature vaulted ceiling.
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 3.m (13' 1" x 9' 10")
Built-in walk-in wardrobe with hanging rails. Feature spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.92m x 1.98m (9' 7" x 6' 6")
- 2.59m x 1.75m (8' 6" x 5' 9")
White suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and tiled splashback. Low flush WC. Velux window. Recessed low voltage lighting. Partially tiled walls.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Delightful fully enclosed south facing walled garden with patio areas, lawn and variety of trees, shrubs and flowerbeds. Greenhouse. Additional storage shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »