- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Mid-Terraced Home
- Spacious Living/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Downstairs Toilet
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Yard
This well presented mid-terraced property is located off the Donegall Road, close to many amenities, including Boucher Retail Park, the City Hospital & City Centre. The accommodation is spacious throughout and comprises on the ground floor open plan living/dining room, modern kitchen, utility room and downstairs toilet. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms and white bathroom suite. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows are both in place. View now to avoid disappointment.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Pvc front door. Laminate flooring.
- LIVING ROOM/DINING 23'4 x 14'9 (7.11m x 4.50m)
- Laminate flooring. Storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM/DINING
- KITCHEN 11'6 x 9'2 (3.51m x 2.79m)
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, integrated oven with 4 ring Gas hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS TOILET 5'11 x 5'3 (1.80m x 1.60m)
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls and tiled floor. Worcester Gas Boiler.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 12'2 x 11'6 (3.71m x 3.51m)
- Built in robes.
- BEDROOM TWO 10'6 x 9'2 (3.20m x 2.79m)
- BEDROOM THREE 8'6 x 8'2 (2.59m x 2.49m)
- BATHROOM 7'7 x 5'11 (2.31m x 1.80m)
- White Suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in thermostatic shower, part tiled walls and vinyl floor.
- Enclosed rear yard.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »