- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- StunningTownhouse Located Within Walking Distance Of Dunmurry Village
- Ease Of Access To Main Arterial Routes And Public Transport Services
- Many Amenities Close At Hand
- Bright And Spacious Living Room With Feature Gas Fire
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen Open To An Excellent Dining Area
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Luxury First Floor Bathroom
- Downstairs W.C Cloakroom
- Large Rear Garden Laid In Lawn
- Driveway Parking To The Front
- Double Glazed
- Gas Heating
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationVery well presented townhouse located within easy walking distance of Dunmurry village. The property benefits from ease of access to many local shops and Belfast and Lisburn are both easily accessible by bus, car or rail.
The property has been maintained to an excellent standard by the present owners and comprises of a bright and spacious living room with feature gas fire, modern kitchen open to dining area and w.c cloakroom on the ground floor. To the first floor are three generous bedrooms and a luxury bathroom.
The property further benefits from a large rear garden and driveway parking to the front.
Early viewing is advised.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pvc front door, wood strip flooring
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.19m x 3.86m (17' 0" x 12' 8")
Wood strip flooring, feature gas fire with wooden mantle and granite hearth, double doors to kitchen
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.02m x 3.66m (16' 6" x 12' 0")
Range of high and low level units with chrome handles, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and 4 ring gas hob, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled floor, partly tiled walls
- W.C CLOAKROOM:
- Wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiled floor
- Roof space access
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.72m x 2.96m (12' 2" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.49m x 2.87m (11' 5" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.67m x 2.09m (12' 0" x 6' 10")
- Panel bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps and tiled splash back, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, extractor fan
- Driveway parking to front.
Rearr garden laid in lawn with patio.
Travelling up the Glenburn Road from Dunmurry village, Milfort Avenue is the second street on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »