- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Spacious 5 Bedroom Detached Country Residence Approx 2900 ft²
Situated In A Much Sought After Rural Setting
With Stunning Views Of Open Countryside At Rear
Spacious entrance hall
5 bedrooms (one downstairs)
Access to floored loft approx. 700 ft²
Oil fired central heating
PVC double glazed windows
Front and rear gardens
Outbuilding at front approx. 570 ft²
- Entrance porch
- 8' 2" x 4' 4" (2.49m x 1.32m) Feature arched entrance with PVC door and glazed side panels, tiled floor, ½ glazed PVC door to entrance hall
- Entrance hall
- 19' 8" x 9' 1" (5.99m x 2.77m) Feature painted balustrade staircase with wooden handrail, French doors to lounge, hardwood floor, ½ glazed door to family room
- 15' 11" x 13' 1" (4.85m x 3.99m) Stylish limestone fireplace, laminate floor
- Downstairs w.c
- 8' 9" x 3' 9" (2.67m x 1.14m) Modern white suite comprising vanity unit with wash hand basin, w.c., ½ tiled walls, tiled floor
- Family room
- 14' x 13' 1" (4.27m x 3.99m) Double patio doors to timber decked area
- 23' x 13' 5" at widest (7.01m x 4.09m) Cream coloured kitchen comprising high and low level units with 'Rangemaster' range style electric cooker, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, open plan to dining area with tiled floor and sliding door to sunroom
- 14' 1" x 13' (4.29m x 3.96m) Tiled floor, double doors to timber decked area
- Utility room
- 9' 1" x 4' 10" (2.77m x 1.47m) Fitted high and low level units to match kitchen with stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, partially tiled walls, tiled floor
- Rear porch
- 5' 3" x 4' 11" (1.60m x 1.50m) ½ glazed PVC door to side, tiled floor
- Bedroom 1
- 16' 10" x 12' 8" at widest (5.13m x 3.86m) Walk-in wardrobe with ½ glazed double doors
- 7' 9" x 6' 4" (2.36m x 1.93m) Modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle with mixer shower, vanity unit with wash hand basin, w.c., fully tiled walls, tiled floor
- Gallery landing
- 21' 6" x 9' (6.55m x 2.74m) Doors to stairs leading to floored roofspace
- Bedroom 2
- 13' 2" x 12' 10" at widest (4.01m x 3.91m) Walk-in wardrobe with under-stairs storage cupboard
- 9' 9" x 6' 6" (2.97m x 1.98m) Modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle with mixer shower, vanity unit with wash hand basin, w.c., ½ tiled walls, tiled floor
- Bedroom 3
- 16' x 13' 1" (4.88m x 3.99m) Built-in wardrobe with double doors
- Bedroom 4
- 16' 10" x 13' 4" (5.13m x 4.06m)
- Bedroom 5
- 14' 1" x 13' 1" (4.29m x 3.99m) Built-in wardrobe with double doors
- 10' 11" x 8' 10" (3.33m x 2.69m) Modern white suite comprising corner bath, corner shower cubicle with mixer shower, vanity unit with wash hand basin, w.c., fully tiled walls, tiled floor
- Floored roofspace
- 42' 9" x 16' 7" (13.03m x 5.05m) Approx 700 ft² accessed via fixed staircase. Could be converted to additional accommodation or games room subject to statutory approvals etc
- Walled entrance with wrought iron fencing and gates
Front lawn laid in lawn
Spacious tarmac driveway
Raised timber decked area at rear and garden laid in lawn with superb views of open countryside
Enclosed concreted yard at side with timber gates to driveway
- 37' 6" x 15' 2" (11.43m x 4.62m)
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »