- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Detached Property In Much Sought After BT9 Location
- Quiet yet Convenient Location Close to Amenities on the Lisburn Road, Leading Schools & Public Transport
- Spacious Lounge With Gas Fire
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining, Living Area / Separate Utility
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Tiered Garden to the rear
- Decorated by Chris Turnball Interiors
Superb detached modern home in popular South Belfast location, close to many local amenities and leading schools. The property offers super family accommodation extending to over two floor. This stunning home comprises briefly of a bright and welcoming entrance hall, leading through to an open plan kitchen dining and living room with separate utility room, there is a large lounge with feature gas fire.
Upstairs there are four well-proportioned bedrooms, the master with its own ensuite shower room, and a modern bathroom with separate shower. One of the bedrooms is currently used a dressing room.
Externally there is ample driveway parking to the front. Tiered garden to the rear. Properties of this quality rarely come to the market, and a viewing is encouraged to really appreciate what is on offer. Ideally positioned this property is near leading primary and secondary schools, the Lisburn Road with all the amenities it has to offer. With all this fine home has to offer we encourage a viewing at your earliest convenience.
Double glazed front door. . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Porcelain tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Low flush wc, vanity unit wash hand basin, tiled splash back, tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.3m x 3.9m (20' 8" x 12' 10")
Wall hung gas fire, recessed spotlights.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 6.3m x 6.2m (20' 8" x 20' 4")
Modern range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, stainless steel sink, ‘Leisure’ range cooker and hob, wall hung electric fire, island with breakfast bar and stools, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, built in larder, porcelain tiled floor, recessed spotlight, double glazed doors to the rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Work units, work surfaces, gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, porcelain tiled floor.
- Spotlights, access to roofspace
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.3m x 4.2m (20' 8" x 13' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wall hung sink, Italian marble tiles both floor and walls, fully tiled shower cubicle with ‘Mira’ electric shower, extractor fan, recessed spotlight.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.2m x 3.2m (13' 9" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.9m x 3.03m (12' 10" x 9' 11")
Currently used as a dressing room
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.9m x 3.1m (12' 10" x 10' 2")
- Free standing bath, floor mounted mixer tap & shower head, low flush WC, wall hung sink, separate shower cubicle with ‘rain head’ shower, ‘Italian’ , marble tiles both floor and walls, heated towel rain.
- Paved driveway with parking for several cars, tiered back garden in lawns.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »