- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Semi Detached Property
- Bright and Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining Space
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom With a Three Piece White Suite
- Sun Room with Patio Doors to Rear Garden
- Ample Storage Space
- Gas Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazing
- Excellent Enclosed Garden To The Rear
- Ideal For First Time Buyer or Investor Alike
- Close to Leading Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Convenient Location for Commuting Into Belfast
- Chain Free Property
- Early Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
Additional InformationA well-presented two bed property located just off the Ballysillan Road, with a great choice of local amenities, excellent schools, and Cave Hill Country Park within close proximity.
The ground floor comprises a welcoming entrance hall, leading into a spacious living room, a modern fitted kitchen with ample units, leading into a bright sunroon with access to the rear garden. On the first floor, there are two well proportioned bedrooms, and a bathroom with a three piece suite. The second bedroom provides access to a floored loft. Externally, there is an excellent, enclosed, private rear garden.
We can recommend an internal inspection of this property and is an excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors given this property's ideal location. For those looking for convenience and great value this property is ideal.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- 4.06m x 3.94m (13' 4" x 12' 11")
Spacious and extended lounge, wooden flooring.
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps excellent range of high and low level units, four ring hob with overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Eye level integrated oven and hob. Formica work surfaces, space for American sytle fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor. under stair storage, leads into sun room...
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.45m (13' 5" x 11' 4")
Tiled flooring, double glazed uPVC door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 2.77m (13' 5" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.39m (10' 7" x 7' 10")
Wooden floor, access to loft via slingsby ladder.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White shower room suite comprising corner shower with shower screen, low flush WC, vanity unit wash hand basin with mixer taps, chrome heated towel rail.
- 4.09m x 2.67m (13' 5" x 8' 9")
Floored with electric and power.
- Mature rear garden with boundary hedging, flowerbeds, shrubs and excellent degree of privacy.
Just off the Ballysillan Road
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »