- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial Detached Home On A Large Site
- Four Double Rooms And Master Suite
- Reception Areas Including Living Room With Fireplace
- Downstairs WC And First Floor Family Bathroom
- OFCH And PVC Double Glazing
- Detached Garage With Separate Utility Area
- Stunning Countryside Views From All Rooms
- Fantastic Semi Rural Location In The Picturesque Ballyfrenis
Additional InformationSituated in the picturesque Ballyfrenis, this substantial home offers modern, spacious living in a semi rural location, within 7 miles of Newtownards and 9 miles of Bangor.
Millisle is within a 5 minute drive from Ballyfrenis and offers a range of local amenities including shops, chemist and primary school and has a beautiful beach front with parks.
Set on an elevated site, there are beautiful aspects from all the rooms, especially the first floor where all the bedrooms benefit from rural, countryside views.
The ground floor has four reception areas - living room with fireplace open to sunroom, dining room and family room off the kitchen and there is also a wc on this floor
The kitchen is modern and has a good range of units and appliances with separate area for dining table, family room and opens onto the rear garden.
The first floor has four double bedrooms, master ensuite, a large family bathroom with bath and shower enclosure and ample storage.
The front of the property is fully enclosed, has areas in lawn and parking for multiple cars. The rear of the home benefits from a detached garage with a separate, fully fitted utility room, bedding areas and a seating area, all with beautiful views over the countryside.
This is a fantastic, spacious home in a stunning semi rural location within minutes of amenities and neighbouring towns and villages. The house will suit a variety of buyers from families or couples to anyone hoping to downsize to a modern home in a peaceful area.
Early viewing is highly recommended for this beautiful home.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Storage under stairs, tiled flooring.
- Living Room 16' x 12' (4.88m x 3.66m)
- Open fire, tiled hearth with decorative inset and wooden surround and mantle, anti-scratch wooden flooring.
- Dining Room 13'1 x 8'1 (3.99m x 2.46m)
- Overlooking front garden, anti-scratch wood flooring.
- Kitchen 15' x 8'1 (4.57m x 2.46m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, wood laminate work surfaces, four ring electric hob with stainless steel built in extractor fan, built in oven, space for dish washer, space for fridge freezer, recessed spot lighting, tiled floor, open to family room with double doors leading to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Built in storage, roof space with ladder.
- Bedroom 1 10'1 x 8'1 (3.07m x 2.46m)
- Spacious double room with countryside views, wooden type flooring.
- Bedroom 2 13' x 8'1 (3.96m x 2.46m)
- Double room with views overlooking countryside, wooden type flooring.
- Bedroom 3 12' x 10'1 (3.66m x 3.07m)
- Double room with views overlooking countryside and rear garden, wooden type flooring.
- Ensuite 5'1 x 5 (1.55m x 0.13m)
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, low flush wc, shower cubicle with glazed doors and Mira overhead shower, extractor fan, recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 4 12' x 10'1 (3.66m x 3.07m)
- Double room with views of the countryside and rear garden, wooden type flooring.
- Bathroom 8'1 x 7'1 (2.46m x 2.16m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled shower cubicle, tiled walls, glazed shower doors, overhead shower, recessed spot lighting, tiled walls and flooring.
- Sunroom 9'1 x 8 (2.77m x 0.20m)
- Double doors to rear garden, tiled flooring.
- Garage 22' x 11'1 (6.71m x 3.38m)
- Oil fired boiler, power and light, up and over door.
- Utility Room 10'1 x 7 (3.07m x 0.18m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine.
- Front: Area in both lawn and stone and gates.
Rear: Fully enclosed, seating area, outside oil tank, outside light, area in stone.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »