- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Detached Home In A Prime Residential Location
- Lounge With Attractive Fireplace And Separate Living Room
- Newly Fitted Luxury Kitchen With Breakfast Area And Separate Utility Room
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms To First Floor, Master With Ensuite
- Double Glazed Windows And Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Garage With Electric Doors
- Spacious Driveway And Garden To Front, Large Garden To Rear With Patio Area, Enclosed By Mature Trees
- Convenient Location Close To Many Local Amenities, Belmont And Ballyhackamore Villages
Additional InformationThis charming well-proportioned and recently renovated detached home is located in a prime residential location which is renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and grammar schools whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. Also, within ease of access to Belmont and Ballyhackamore and its range of shops, pubs, restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings, and the Ulster Hospital.
The property internally offers bright and spacious family accommodation and comprises three good sized reception rooms, recently fitted luxury kitchen with a range of built-in appliances and feature centre island, plus a utility room leading to the garden, four bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite, plus access from the landing to an excellent floored roofspace.
Outside the property is approached through attractive solid wood electric gates to a large driveway/parking area leading to an attached garage for two cars and has rear access doors allowing access through to the rear of the property. The property further boasts private enclosed stunning gardens in lawn, mature flower beds and a range of mature trees and patio areas.
Modernised throughout over the last few years this excellent family home will appeal to a wide range of purchasers looking to live in East Belfast and only upon an internal viewing can this fine home be appreciated.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Reception Hall
- Solid wooden flooring. Cloakroom with wash hand basin, low flush WC and fully tiled flooring. Storage under stairs.
- Lounge 21'9 x 13'3 (6.63m x 4.04m)
- Attractive fireplace. Cornicing to ceiling.
- Sitting Room 12'7 x 10'9 (3.84m x 3.28m)
- Cornicing to ceiling.
- Kitchen/Dining 26'6 x 17'0 (8.08m x 5.18m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units with stone worktops, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, stainless steel double oven, 4 ring induction hob, large centre island and breakfast bar. Overhead extractor fan. Cast iron stove. Solid wooden flooring. Sliding doors to rear.
- Utility Room 8'4 x 5'7 (2.54m x 1.70m)
- Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled flooring. PVC back door.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard. Access to roofspace.
- Master Bedroom 13'4 x 12'3 (4.06m x 3.73m)
- White suite comprising large walk-in shower cubicle, low flush WC and vanity unit. Towel rail. Recessed spotlighting. Fully tiled walls, fully tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 13'9 x 11'9 (4.19m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 3 14'5 x 11'9 (4.39m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 4 12'3 x 10'9 (3.73m x 3.28m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, large walk-in shower cubicle, vanity unit and low flush WC. Towel rail. Fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Electric / Remote Up and over door. Boiler house with gas boiler. Door to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »