- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception Room
- Luxury Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Modern White Bathroom
- 2nd Separate wc
- Gas Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Convenient Location
Additional InformationExtended and Modernised Semi Detached Villa
Refurbished and extended in recent times this semi detached villa holding an excellent position within this ever popular location. The modern interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge into bay with archway to dining area, integrated fitted kitchen incorporating fridge / freezer, built-in oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers a second wc for 1st floor, utility room, gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and doors, pvc fascia and eaves and has been maintained to a good standard with improvements carried out in 2008 to wiring, re-pointing, re-plastering, new roof and new damp proof course. A walled front garden, off street car parking and rear garden add the finishing touches to this fine home.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 9'5 x15'2 (2.87m x 4.62m)
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, attractive fireplace with tiled inset, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- Dining Room 8'0 x 7'0 (2.44m x 2.13m)
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 8'0 x 7'8 (2.44m x 2.34m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, built-in stainless steel oven and hob, integrated extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, low voltage lights.
- Utility Room 5'4 x 5'2 (1.63m x 1.57m)
- Range of low level units, tumble dryer space, wall mounted gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, low voltage lighting.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Separate wc
- White suite comprising wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 11'0 x 9'11 (3.35m x 3.02m)
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 7'11 x 6'4 (2.41m x 1.93m)
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 7'11 x 6'11 (2.41m x 2.11m)
- Panelled radiator.
- Tarmac driveway, enclosed rear garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »