- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Semi-Detached home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge open to dining area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted Bathroom suite
- South facing rear garden
- OFCH / Double glazed
- Convenient location
Additional InformationPublic Notice - 203 Ravenhill avenue, Belfast, BT6 8LE. We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £95,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. EPC rating: 29 / 26
Ravenhill Avenue is such a convenient address which gives direct access to the Ravenhill and Cregagh road. As a result this property benefits from easy access to the City Centre, as well as the selection of shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities that come with it.
The property comprises of 3 bedrooms, lounge open to dining area, fitted kitchen and bathroom suite and an enclosed south facing rear garden. The property also benefits from OFCH, double glazing and an enclosed garden area to the front of the property too. Although in need of modernisation, this property is sure to appeal to a first time buyer looking to get on the property ladder.
- Entrance Hall 2.83m x 1.23m (9'3" x 4'0")
- Spacious entrance hall with laminate flooring. Access to lounge.
- Lounge 3.26m x 3.07m (10'8" x 10'1")
- Through lounge open to dining area. Bay window and laminate flooring.
- Dining Area 3.75m x 2.70m (12'4" x 8'10")
- Spacious dining area which gives direct access to kitchen. Open fire place with surround and tiled hearth. Laminate flooring and access to under-stair storage.
- Kitchen 3.15m x 2.19m (at widest point) (10'4" x 7'2" ( at widest point))
- Fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Access to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 3.14m x 2.86m (10'4" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 2 2.80m x 2.42m (9'2" x 7'11")
- Bedroom 3 2.79m x 1.87m (9'2" x 6'2")
- Bathroom 2.18m x 1.69m (7'2" x 5'7")
- Fitted bathroom suite with panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal hand basin and w.c. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Enclosed rear garden
- South facing rear garden with elevated patio area.
- Disclaimer: Please note that the services have been drained down and not been tested. The vendors do not take any responsibility for these.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »