- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Separate WC
- Modern bathroom
- Attached garage
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Alarm system
- Replaced internal doors
- Spacious front and rear gardens
Additional InformationA very attractive detached bungalow which has been beautifully modernised by the present owners to an exceptionally high specification.
The accommodation is deceptively spacious and extends to approximately 1,590 sq ft. There is a bright lounge, separate dining room, fitted kitchen with dining area, cloakroom, 4 bedrooms, ensuite shower room and modern bathroom.
Outside there are large gardens to the front and rear, an excellent sized driveway, double garage and attached car port.
For those wishing to commute the property is conveniently located minutes drive from both the M1 and A1 at Sprucefield. You can also enjoy a relaxing walk along the River Lagan Towpath and the new Sprucefield to Blaris Greenway, both of which are within easy walking distance.
We highly recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate what this bungalow has to offer!!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door and glazed side panels. Polished porcelain floor. Coved ceiling. Recessed lights. Access to part floored roofspace with light. Two built in storage cupboards.
- White suite. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- 5.577m x 3.947m (18' 4" x 12' 11")
Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, slate hearth and gas fire. Coved ceiling. Wired for wall lights. Wooden flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.699m x 3.254m (18' 8" x 10' 8")
Feature fireplace with open fire and slate hearth. Coved ceiling.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 6.033m x 3.978m (19' 10" x 13' 1")
(at widest points). Excellent range of high and low level units. Integrated dishwasher, microwave, hob and oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated fridge/freezer. Recessed lights. Polished porcelain floor. UPVC double glazed french doors to rear patio area.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.249m x 3.643m (13' 11" x 11' 11")
Coved ceiling. Wooden flooring.
- White suite. Large walk in shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Tiled walls.
- BEDROOM TWO/FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.867m x 3.377m (12' 8" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.214m x 3.045m (10' 7" x 9' 12")
Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.208m x 2.398m (10' 6" x 7' 10")
Wooden flooring. Coved ceiling.
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps. Shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Panelled ceiling with recessed lights. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Hotpress. Extractor fan.
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.649m x 6.01m (21' 10" x 19' 9")
Remote control up and over door. Belfast sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
- Spacious front garden in lawn with mature beds and borders in shrubs and flowers. Pink pebbled driveway. Car port. Completely enclosed rear garden in lawn. Large paved patio area. Outside light and tap.
Hillsborough Old Road, Lisburn
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »