- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fabulous Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Classic White Bathroom
- Many Fine Features
- Close to All Local Amenities
Additional InformationExceptional Period Town Terrace Set in Ever Popular Location
An exceptionally fine period home holding a prime main road position within this highly regarded and sought after location. The spacious modernised interior comprises 4 bedrooms, through lounge into bay, modern fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite complete with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and has been maintained and presented to the highest standard. Ideally suited to the growing family with excellent local amenities and Belfast City a short distance away makes this a home not to be missed.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed vestibule door, panelled radiator, dado rail, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor.
- Through Lounge 4.11m x 3.20m into bay (13'6" x 10'6" into bay)
- Attractive fireplace, wood laminate floor, 3 x double panelled radiators, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor.
- Dining Room 3.35m x 3.23m (11'0" x 10'7")
- Wood laminate floor, under stairs storage, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.30m x 2.21m (10'10" x 7'3")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of high and low level units, glass display units, formica worktops, under oven and hob, tongue and groove pvc ceiling, recessed lighting, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer housing, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4.34m x 4.29m into bay (14'3" x 14'1" into bay)
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.53m x 2.26m (11'7" x 7'5")
- Wood laminate floor.
- White suite with chrome fitments comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, hot press.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.40m x 2.21m (11'2" x 7'3")
- Wood laminate floor, Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 4.37m x 3.40m (14'4" x 11'2")
- Wood laminate floor.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, utility area plumbed for washing machine, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
71st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »