- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
CPS welcome this well-known commercial business on the ever popular Lisburn Road. 'Whittens' which was Established 1983 is an Exciting investment opportunity to purchase this established and successful business.
- BUSINESS FOR SALE!
- Opportunity to Purchase a Successful Family Run Business
- Great Location on the Lisburn Road
- Within walking Distance of Belfast City Centre
- Total Building is Approximately 1076 Sqft
- Valuation based on 3 years net profit. Account available once interest is shown and an offer is made.
- The premises are currently held under lease at a rent of £12,000 per annum. The landlord has indicated that they would be prepared to grant new lease to an incoming tenant on terms to be agreed.
Shop Front: 10m x 7.7m
Store Room: 1.86m x 1.4m
Rear utility area: 2.2m x 1.7m
Wash area: 1.4m x 1.1m
WC: 1.4m x 1.0m
Main Store Room: 5.7m x 2.9m
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »