This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Exceptional Des Ewing Designed Red Brick Bay Fronted Detached Family Residence of circa 5000 sq foot
- Occupying a Secluded and Mature Site of Just Under 1 Acre in a Much Sought After Upper Malone Road Location
- Gracious and Imposing Reception Hall with Marble Fireplace
- Spacious Formal Lounge with Bay Window and Marble Fireplace
- Dining Room with Solid Oak Parquet Flooring and Feature Fireplace
- Living Room with Superb Slate Fireplace
- Hand Painted Fitted Kitchen with Granite Worksurfaces and Open Plan to Family and Dining Areas with Triple Patio Doors Leading to the Rear Sun Terrace/Separate Utility Room
- 1st Floor Gallery Landing Overlooking Reception Hall with Ornate Skylight
- 5 Extremely Good Sized Bedrooms, 4 with Ensuite Shower Rooms including Master Suite with Ensuite Bathroom and Walk in Robe/Dressing Room
- Luxury Family Bathroom with Free Standing Roll Top Bath and Fully Tiled Walls
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Underfloor Gas Central Heating
- Extensive Use of Marble Flooring on Ground Floor
- Beam Vaccum System
- Sandstone Window Sills
- uPVC Oak Effect Double Glazed Sliding Sash Windows
- Nuvo Multi Room Surround Sound System Throughout
- Remote Control Double Entrance Gates Leading to Sweeping Loose Stone Driveway with Parking and Turning Area to Front
- Detached Triple Garage with Electric Up and Over Doors
- Professionally Landscaped Mature and Private Surrounding South Facing Gardens Extending to Just Under 1 Acre with Garden Pond, Generous Sandstone Sun Terrace and BBQ area
- Extremely Convenient to a Host of Amenities including Shops, Public Transport Services, Barnett's Park, The Lagan Towpath Along with Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
- FOR ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT BETH ROBINSON ON 02890516850 OR JONATHAN STEEN ON 02892626303
Additional InformationThis attractive and imposing red brick detached family home occupies a generous site of just under 1 acre in this much sought after residential location just off the prestigious Upper Malone Road. The property is finished to the highest specification and provides spacious family accommodation which offers many fine features including high ceilings, the extensive use of marble floor tiling and several feature fireplaces. The internal accomodation is perfectly complemented by the generous and private site with delightful landscaped surrounding gardens and a sheltered patio area with southerly aspect. Situated within easy reach of leading schools and local shops, whilst convenient to the city centre and the M1 motorway, this property is in a prime location and can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Solid oak front door with glazed side windows and fan light to...
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Marble tiled floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, glazed double doors with glazed side windows and fan light to...
- GENEROUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceiling rose, cornice ceiling, low voltage spot lights, mahogany marble fireplace with slate inset, hearth and gas coal effect fire, gallery landing over with sky light, marble tiled floor.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, low voltage spot lights, extractor fan, matching marble tiled floor.
- LOUNGE:22' 5" x 19' 6" (6.83m x 5.94m)
- Low voltage spot lights, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, bay window, marble fireplace with slate heath, inset and gas coal effect fire.
- DINING ROOM:22' 5" x 19' 6" (6.83m x 5.94m)
- Solid oak parquet flooring, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, bay window, marble fireplace with slate hearth and gas coal effect fire.
- LIVING ROOM:16' 9" x 16' 6" (5.11m x 5.03m)
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, low voltage spot lights, mahogany slate fireplace.
- SUPERB FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO FAMILY AND DINING AREA:31' 7" x 24' 2" (9.63m x 7.37m)
- (Overall at widest points) Extensive range of hand painted units, granite work surfaces, Britannia cooker range with 6 ring gas hob and electric ovens, tiled splash back and ornamental mantle with extractor fan, American fridge freezer, glass display cabinets, central island unit with granite work surfaces with raised breakfast bar and old Belfast sink unit, marble tiled floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage spot lights, built in wine rack, 3 sets of solid oak patio doors to rear, patio area, Limestone fireplace with slate inset, gas coal effect fire, larder cupboard, integrated dishwasher.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Marble tiled floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage spot lights, solid oak door to side with fan light.
- UTILITY ROOM:8' 6" x 7' 2" (2.59m x 2.18m)
- Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, marble tiled floor.
- Staircase with solid oak banister to...
- GALLERY LANDING:
- Overlooking reception hall, superb floor to ceiling window, cornice ceiling, low voltage spot lights, ornate sky light.
- BEDROOM (1):24' 4" x 17' 6" (7.42m x 5.33m)
- (at widest points) Cornice ceiling, low voltage spot lights, bay window, Amtico flooring, marble fireplace with slate hearth and inset.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, polished tiled floor, low voltage spot lights, access to roofspace, comms cupboard, heated towel rail.
- FULLY FITTED DRESSING ROOM:
- Range of built in wardrobes and shelving, low voltage spot lights.
- BEDROOM (2):19' 7" x 15' 9" (5.97m x 4.8m)
- (at widest point) Low voltage spot lights, cornice ceiling, walk in wardrobe.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising, wc, vanity unit, built in shelves and drawers, tiled splash back, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spot lights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):12' 7" x 12' 4" (3.84m x 3.76m)
- Cornice ceiling, low voltage spot lights.
- BEDROOM (4):16' 6" x 11' 3" (5.03m x 3.43m)
- Hot press, cornice ceiling, low voltage spot lights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, low voltage spot lights, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (5):17' 0" x 16' 8" (5.18m x 5.08m)
- (at widest points to include ensuite)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage spot lights, chrome heated towel rail.
- MAGNIFICENT BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, vanity unit with twin sink units, master surround, fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush wc, tiled floor, fully tiled walls with inbuilt TV, cornice ceiling, low voltage spot lights, extractor fan, ornamental pillars.
- Superb mature and private site extending to just under 1 acre, remote control electric entrance gates to sweeping loose stone driveway with parking to front and leading to...
- DETACHED TRIPLE GARAGE:38' 4" x 24' 11" (11.68m x 7.59m)
- Triple electric up and over doors, boiler house with high pressurized water system, power and light.
- Beautifully presented surrounding south facing gardens in extensive manicured lawns and mature boundary planting, feature garden pond with water feature, generous sandstone patio sitting area and gazebo.
How much will it cost?
Contact Independent Mortgages & Loans For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Independent Mortgages & Loans. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 26 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »