- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- SEMI DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- 5 BEDROOMS / 1 RECEPTION
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS (except velux)
- PVC FRONT & BACK DOORS
- EPC RATING -
- New to the market is this chalet bungalow set on a mature corner plot and situated in a great location. This home is only a few minutes from Crescent Link Retail Park and a short distance from Foyle Arena, Peace Bridge and Ebrington Square. The property boasts 5 bedrooms, oil fired central heating and pvc double glazed windows.
This home will appeal to many and viewing is highly recommended.
- Having cloaks cupboard, understairs storage, semi-solid wooden floor.
- LOUNGE 4.78m x 3.56m wp (15'8" x 11'8" wp)
- Having attractive fireplace with matching mirror overmantle, gas fire, picture rail.
- KITCHEN 4.04m x 3.56m (13'3" x 11'8")
- Having range of eye and low level units, tiling between units, glazed display cupboards, open corner display shelves, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer, recessed ceiling lighting, dining space.
- BDEROOM 3 3.56m x 3.35m (11'8" x 11')
- BEDROOM 4 3.56m x 2.36m (11'8" x 7'9")
- BEDROOM 5 3.58m x 2.95m (11'9" x 9'8")
- Comprising bath with telephone hand shower attachment to taps, whb and wc, 1/2 height wooden panelled walls, recessed lighting, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Having hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1 6.55m x 3.56m wp (21'6" x 11'8" wp)
- Having laminated wooden floor, access to attic storage.
- BEDROOM 2 5.97m x 3.56m wp (19'7" x 11'8" wp)
- Having laminated wooden floor.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising walk in electric shower, whb set in vanity unit, wc, 1/2 height wooden panelled walls, recessed lighting, tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Neat lawn to front with mature shrubs and bordered to side by conifers.
Lawn to rear.
Paved patio area.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- £1054.13 (APRIL 2021)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »