- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Well Maintained Semi Detached Villa
- Living Room
- Separate Drawing Room with Sliding Doors to Rear Garden
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Driveway for Off-Street Parking leading to Timber Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Ease of Access for the City Commuter via the Glider Route
- Situated Beside Stormont Estate and Comber Greenway with Cycling Commute to City Centre and Comber
- Five Minutes' Drive from Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
Additional InformationThis attractive semi detached property has been extended to the rear and occupies an convenient location off the Upper Newtownards Road. Barnett's Road offers ease of access for the city commuter via the Glider route and is also in close proximity to a wide and varied range of leading schools. Stormont Parliament Buildings and George Best City Airport are also close at hand.
Internally the property has been well maintained throughout and offers two separate reception rooms and fully fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. The property is further enhanced by uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. There is a rear garden ideal for outdoor entertaining and off-street parking to the front.
This property type is in particular demand in today's buoyant market and we envisage immediate strong interest and therefore recommend an internal inspection at your earliest opportunity.
- Glazed and bevelled front door, glazed and bevelled side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Picture rail, storage and cloaks area under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.15m (12' 5" x 10' 4")
Measurements into bay.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.5m x 3.m (21' 4" x 9' 10")
Aluminium glazed sliding doors to rear garden.
- 5.18m x 1.78m (17' 0" x 5' 10")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, built-in glazed display unit, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, glazed access door to rear garden, part tiled walls.
- Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 2.84m (11' 3" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.64m (10' 5" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.21m x 2.18m (7' 3" x 7' 2")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower screen, built-in Redring electric shower unit, part tiled walls, hotpress, built-in shelving above, hatch to roofspace.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with flowerbeds and shrubs.
- COVERED TIMBER GARARGE:
- 5.23m x 2.64m (17' 2" x 8' 8")
- Rustic paved driveway for off-street parking for one car, front garden laid in lawns with flowerbeds, water tap to side.
Travelling from Castlehill Road continue through the traffic lights at the junction of the Upper Newtownards Road onto Thornhill Park. Barnett's Road is located at the bottom of Thornhill Park running off the King's Road to the Upper Newtownards Road. Turn left and 200 is found on your left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »