This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- WE DO EVENING VIEWINGS
- Available 23rd January 2017
- An Excellent Semi-Detached House, Occupying A Pleasantly Elevated Site With Panoramic Views
- Two Bright & Spacious Reception Rooms
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom With An Electric Shower Over The Bath
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Partly Furnished Or Un-Furnished By Negotiation / No Smokers / No Pets
Quicklet are delighted to present this pleasantly elevated semi-detached house with panoramic views, set in Wynford Park, just off the Ballynahince Road, the property is within walking distance to all local amenities including local schools, shops & restaurants. The location also offers easy access to the M1 Motorway and is also within walking distance to regular transport services.
The property is comprised of two bright and spacious reception rooms, one with a feature fireplace, a modern fully fitted kitchen, three proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with an electric shower over the bath.
The property benefits from a detached garage, an enclosed rear garden and a front garden with a large driveway.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating and double-glazing.
For more information and to arrange a viewing please contact quicklet property management and letting agents Lisburn on 028 9244 0600.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 3 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views