- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Modern Semi Detached Family Home in Prime Location
- Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Deluxe Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden Area in Lawn & Patio Area
- Tarmac Driveway
- Convenient Access to Local Shopping Centres & City Centre
- Bright & Tasteful Decor Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating (Installed 2 Years Ago)
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
Additional InformationAn excellent semi detached villa in a convenient location just off the Saintfield Road in south east Belfast. Proximity to local shopping centres, schools and direct access to the city centre we are confident that this fine home will have wide ranging appeal.
The accommodation comprises, an entrance lobby, living room with impressive fireplace, modern fitted kitchen open plan to dining area. Upstairs are three well proportioned bedrooms and a deluxe bathroom.
In addition the property benefits from uPVC framed double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, (installed approximately two years ago), an enclosed rear garden in lawn and patio area, and a tarmac driveway.
We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE LOBBY:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.65m x 3.9m (15' 3" x 12' 10")
Feature fireplace surround and mantle with cast iron inset, open fire and polished granite hearth, solid wood strip flooring.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 4.95m x 2.97m (16' 3" x 9' 9")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units, single drainer 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, built-in four ring gas hob, electric oven underneath, carousel storage unit, integrated fridge freezer, understairs storage cupboard, dining area with wood strip flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.01m (12' 4" x 9' 10")
Double built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.89m (9' 10" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.8m x 2.18m (9' 2" x 7' 2")
- Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, mains power shower unit with shower screen, low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer tap, uPVC sheeted tiled effect walls, heated towel style radiator, uPVC sheeted ceiling.
- Concrete patio area immediately to the rear of the house, steps to garden area, lawn, mature border, paved patio to rear, tarmac driveway.
Heading out of town on Saintfield Road at traffic lights at Newtownbreda take the next on the right hand side at Commons Brae to Woodbreda Drive.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »