- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Two separate receptions
- Fitted kitchen
- 1st floor bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows (bar 1)
- Off street parking
- Detached garage
- Cul de sac position
Located in this prime and convenient residential location, Willowbank Crescent is a small cul de sac of detached homes set just off the Upper Knockbreda Road, that offers access to so many amenities. These include shopping facilities at Forestside shopping centre, leading schools and excellent arterial/ bus routes into the city centre. This property would make an ideal purchase for a wide range of buyers, and represents an excellent first time purchase and or family home. Accommodation comprises 3 well proportioned bedrooms, comfortable lounge, separate dining room, fitted kitchen and a spacious 1st floor bathroom suite. Outside are well front and rear gardens laid in lawn, off street parking and a detached garage.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Under stairs storage.
- Lounge 14'2 x 12'9 (4.32m x 3.89m)
- Stone fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Dining room 11'11 x 10'10 (3.63m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen 14'3 x 8'4 (4.34m x 2.54m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor canopy, 4 ring hob and double oven, tiled floor, breakfast bar, wood panelled ceiling.
- 1st floor
- Landing, hot press, access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 14'8 x 11'8 (4.47m x 3.56m)
- Built in single and also double robe.
- Bedroom 2 11'2 x 9'5 (3.40m x 2.87m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 3 9'3 x 8'4 (2.82m x 2.54m)
- Bathroom 11'5 x 5'11 (3.48m x 1.80m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Aqualisa shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, fully tiled walls.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking leading to detached garage.
- Detached garage 16'9 x 10'0 (5.11m x 3.05m)
- Up and over door, light and power, housing and oil fired boiler.
- Front gardens
- Front gardens laid in lawn.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawn. Outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »