- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming Double Storey Extended Semi Detached Home in Superb Convenient Location
- Tiled Reception Hall with Cloakroom/WC
- Generous Bright Lounge with Fireplace, Oak Floor & Bay Window
- Dining Area with Matching Oak Floor
- Open Plan to Modern Fitted Kitchen with Built-in Appliances
- Separate Utility Room with Matching Units
- 3 Bright First Floor Bedrooms
- Good Sized Modern Fitted Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- High Standard of Finish with Many Fine Features Including Stained Glass
- Driveway Parking & Detached Matching Garage
- Front Garden & Lovely Landscaped Enclosed Rear Garden
- Transport Facilities, Shops, Lagan Towpath & Stranmillis Primary School Virtually on One's Doorstep
- Wide Ranging Appeal with Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationThis charming double storey extended semi detached home occupies a superb much sought after residential location. There are a host of amenities virtually on one's doorstep including transport facilities, shops, the Lagan Towpath and Stranmillis Primary School.
The property offers well proportioned accommodation throughout that has been finished to a high standard which is further enhanced by the many fine features and that much sought after feeling of warmth and character throughout.
Overall it is ideally suited to modern day living and with all and more this excellent home has to offer it wil have wide ranging appeal, thus early viewing is highly recommended.
- COVERED TILED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with leaded glass inset to . . .
- TILED RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, matching tiled floor, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, under stairs storage area.
- Double timber doors from reception hall with bevelled glass insets to . . .
- 7.01m x 2.92m (23' 0" x 9' 7")
(at widest points into bay). Solid oak wooden floor boards, slate fireplace and hearth with wooden surround, bay window with stained glass panels, cornice ceiling, recessed spotlights, . Timber double doors with bevelled inset and stained glass panels above to . . .
- DINING AREA:
- 4.52m x 2.95m (14' 10" x 9' 8")
(at widest points including kitchen). Matching solid oak wooden floor boards, low voltage spotlights, cornice ceiling, uPVC door to rear. Open plan to . . .
- MODERN COUNTRY STYLE KITCHEN:
- Modern fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units, work surfaces, integrated stainless steel Beko oven and four ring stainless steel gas hob, extractor fan, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated New World fridge freezer, integrated Bosch dishwasher, ceramic quarry tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.31m x 1.73m (7' 7" x 5' 8")
(at widest points). Matching range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, matching quarry tiled floor, part tiled walls, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights, gas fired boiler.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Shelved hotpress, low voltage spotlights, access to floored roofspace with power and light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.07m x 2.9m (10' 1" x 9' 6")
Double built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.9m (10' 2" x 9' 6")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.03m x 1.83m (6' 8" x 6' 0")
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- 2.64m x 1.98m (8' 8" x 6' 6")
Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, wood panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower unit, recessed spotlights, heated chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, low voltage spotlights.
- Wrought iron entrance gates to driveway with parking. Landscaped front garden in pebbles with inset shrubs and plants.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE:
- 6.53m x 3.28m (21' 5" x 10' 9")
(at widest points). Up and over door, power and light, cupboards and work bench.
- Enclosed by timber fencing, landscaped lawned rear garden with border bedded area and raised seating area, outside tap, outside light, storage area beyond garage.
From Stranmillis Road turn into Sharman Road and Willesden Park is on right hand side. Runs from Sharman Road to Cricklewood Park, no 20 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »