- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Spacious lounge with feature fire opening
- Modern fitted kitchen with a wide range of units
- Newly fitted white bathroom suite with separate shower cubical
- Gas fired central heating system
- uPVC Double glazed windows and external doors
- Wired for Virgin media fibre broadband
- Enclosed front and rear gardens
- Gated driveway leading to detach garage
20 Tynedale Park, Pond Park Road, Lisburn
An excellent opportunity to purchase this recently refurbished semi-detached family home set in this much sought after and popular area that is within easy reach of many local primary and secondary schools as well as easy access to Belfast by way of the North Lisburn Feeder Road. The property offers bright spacious accommodation that has been finished to a high a standard throughout. We highly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate what this property has to offer...
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door and side panel, laminate wooden floor, ceiling cornice, radiator.
- Lounge 12' 0'' x 11' 2'' (3.65m x 3.40m)
- feature fire opening, laminate wooden floor, ceiling cornice, single panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dinning 18' 8'' x 12' 6'' (5.69m x 3.81m) At widest points
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, range cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, under counter lighting, part tiled walls, tiled floor, uPVC rear door, radiator, double doors leading to...
- Conservatory 14' 5'' x 8' 7'' (4.39m x 2.61m)
- Radiators, uPVC French doors leading to patio area
- First Floor Landing
- Storage cupboard with gas boiler, access to roofspace.
- Newly fitted white suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, shower cubical with mixer shower and curved glass doors, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome towel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 12' 7'' x 10' 3'' (3.83m x 3.12m) at widest points
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 2'' x 10' 3'' (3.40m x 3.12m) at widest points
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 1'' x 8' 1'' (2.46m x 2.46m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Garage 18' 7'' x 10' 3'' (5.66m x 3.12m)
- Newly fitted Up and over door, light and power points.
- Front gardens laid in lawn, tarmac driveway leading to detached garage, fully enclosed rear garden laid in paving.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »