- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Prominent town centre location
- Spacious ground floor unit
- Recenlty refurbished
- New cream kitchen units with wood effect worktop
- Plastered and Painted walls
- Fluorescent strip lighting
- Rent & Rates deal available
20 Thomas Street, Portadown
The subject property is situated in a prominent location fronting Thomas Street in Portadown town centre. We would describe Bridge Street as a secondary retail pitch; the subject property benefits from high levels of passing pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
The property comprises an mid-terrace ground floor unit extending to 603 Sq Ft ( 56 Sq M). The property is finished to a good standard having recently undergone refurbishment with freshly painted walls, new cream kitchen units with wood effect worktop, laminate wooden flooring and fluorescent strip-lighting. WC accommodation is provided for on the ground floor
The property is accessed via a double glazed aluminium shop front off Thomas Street and there is further access to a shared alley at the rear of the unit.
Although previously used for retail, the property could also be used as an office, subject to obtaining the necessary planning permission.
The property is offered to let at £625 per month to include rent and rates. The tenant would also be responsible for the utilities.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Alison McClean
Tel. 07885 603066
Thomas Street Portadown, close to the junction of Thomas Street, High Street, Market Street and Woodhouse Street
- Ground Floor (Retail) 41' 2'' x 13' 3'' (12.56m x 4.03m)
- Hall with WHB
- First Floor front room 12' 7'' x 14' 0'' (3.83m x 4.26m)
- First Floor Landing
- Rear room 1 13' 0'' x 14' 0'' (3.95m x 4.26m)
- Rear room 2 11' 1'' x 13' 7'' (3.38m x 4.14m)
- Second Floor (Front Room) 12' 7'' x 13' 11'' (3.83m x 4.25m)
- Rear Room 12' 11'' x 9' 9'' (3.93m x 2.97m)
- Third Floor Front Room 12' 7'' x 13' 8'' (3.83m x 4.16m)
- Rear Room 12' 11'' x 13' 7'' (3.94m x 4.14m)
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »