- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superbly Appointed Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 + Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Wood Burning Stove
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Contemporary White Suite
- Highly Regarded Location
Additional InformationLuxuriously Appointed Semi Detached Villa Set Within This Highly Regarded and Sought After Location
Holding a prime position within this most admired and sought after residential location this magnificent semi detached villa offers the perfect family sized accommodation. The modern interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 1 plus reception room with feature open plan luxury fitted kitchen / dining incorporating built-in eye level oven and ceramic hob with granite worktops, family living / dining areas with patio doors to landscaped gardens and a contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, wood burning stove and extensive use of wood laminate floor coverings. Landscaped gardens with superb rear with patio areas and a timber garage combine with the perfect location with leading schools, public transport and excellent shopping all within walking distance.
Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Pvc entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, feature radiator, built-in cupboard.
- Lounge 3.65 x 3.85 (12'0" x 12'8")
- Into bay, feature wood burning stove, hole in wall with surround and hearth, feature radiator.
- Kitchen 6.81 x 3.46 (22'4" x 11'4")
- Ceramic white sink, excellent range of high and low level units, granite worktops, built-in eye level oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, feature radiator.
- Living Dining Area
- Cornice ceiling, Double French Doors to garden.
- First Floor
- Landing, feature leaded light window.
- Bedroom 2.132 x 2.33 (7'0" x 7'8")
- Mirrored slide robes, solid wood floor, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.65 x 3.23 (12'0" x 10'7")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.63 x 2.75 (11'11" x 9'0")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, double panelled radiator, half panelled walls, pvc tiled floor.
- Detached Timber Garage
- Landscaped front garden and superb private mature rear garden in lawn and shrubs, gravel area, paved path.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »