- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms One En-Suite
- Two Receptions
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining
- Downstairs W/C & Utility
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazing
- Driveway With Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Additional InformationSt Johns Park has consistently been an extremely popular residential location , this extended, semi detached home, represents an excellent opportunity for those with a young and growing family hoping to purchase a spacious family home within walking distance to the Ormeau and Ravenhill Roads. Internally, the property benefits from well proportioned accommodation comprising four bedrooms, one with en-suite shower, a contemporary white bathroom suite and separate shower, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen to the rear overlooking the garden and downstairs W/C.
The Ravenhill & Ormeau area is very popular with independent shops and cafés joining established names and as many local clubs and sports groups as you could wish for. Green, open spaces include Ormeau Park and Cherryvale Playing Fields, where park runs, and outdoor social events are a regular feature. For sporting enthusiasts, the Ulster Rugby stadium and Ormeau and Belvoir Park Golf Clubs are all within walking distance. The exemplary primary and secondary schools in the area means your educational needs are fully catered for and excellent connections into the City make travelling a breeze.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood stained glass front door with fan light to entrance. Tiled flooring. Glass panelled inner door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Under-stairs storage. Oak flooring.
- Lounge 14'0 x 12'1 (4.27m x 3.68m)
- (into bay) Cast iron fire-place with tiled inset housing an open fire. Picture rail.
- Down-stairs w.c and sink unit.
- Family Room 18'3 x 8'6 (5.56m x 2.59m)
- Oak flooring continued from hallway. Built-in dresser / cabinet with shelving and desk station. Double upvc patio doors giving access to the garden.
- Kitchen / dining 20'8 x 12'0 (6.30m x 3.66m)
- Range of high and low level units, concealed lighting, granite work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled flooring. Spot-lights. Oak flooring to dining area.
- Utility area
- Range of built in units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine. Gas boiler.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 14'0 12'4 (4.27m 3.76m)
- (into bay) Picture rail.
- Bedroom Two 12'1 x 11'0 (3.68m x 3.35m)
- Picture rail.
- Bedroom Three 7'5 x 7'1 (2.26m x 2.16m)
- Picture rail.
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Luxury white bathroom suite comprising tiled (brick pattern) panelled bath with mixer taps and wall mounted hand shower, separate corner shower cubicle with chrome drench head and hand shower attachment, wash hand basin with storage below and illuminated vanity mirror above. Chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlights.
- Staircase to:
- Bedroom Four 14'0 x 9'9 (4.27m x 2.97m)
- (at widest points) Storage into eaves.
- Comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c . Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Outside Front
- Driveway with ample parking to the front.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns, bordered by timber fencing. Flagged patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »