- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Semi Detached Villa
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Extended Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Modern White Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating Patio Doors to Garden
- Private Rear Garden
- Highly Regarded Location
Additional InformationExtended Period Semi Detached Villa in Highly Regarded Location
Holding a prime site within this most popular and sought after location this extended period semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The re-modelled interior comprises 2 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms with lounge into bay, patio doors from extended dining room and re-modelled spacious built-in white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, some double glazed windows, wood laminate floor coverings and has undergone some improvement works over the years. Offering superb potential the dwelling is ideally suited to young and old alike. With the City a short distance away and The Royal and Mater Hospitals close by makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.14 x 3.97 (10'4" x 13'0")
- Into bay, hole in wall fireplace, brick fireplace, picture rail, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Living Room 5.26 x 3.23 (17'3" x 10'7")
- Wood laminate floor, glass block feature, panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- Extended Dining Room 3.36 x 2.70 (11'0" x 8'10")
- UPvc double glazed patio doors, skylight window, recessed lighting.
- Kitchen 1.92 x 4.19 (6'4" x 13'9")
- Bowl and a half single drainer white sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, recessed lighting, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, recessed lighting, galleried landing.
- Bedroom 2.32 x 2.15 (7'7" x 7'1")
- Panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed window.
- Walk-in double shower, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed window, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.39 x 3.32 (11'1" x 10'11")
- Panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Gardens front and south facing rear in brick paving and stone chip areas, oil tank, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, outside tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »