How much will it cost?
Contact Medical & General Financial Solutions Ltd For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through MEDICAL & GENERAL FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS LTD. We will contact you soon.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Additional InformationSituated just off the Ballysillan Road this spacious recently refurbished three bedroom semi detached property presents a great opportunity.
Close to many local amenities throughout the area including shops, primary schools and excellent transport links into Belfast City centre.
The house will appeal to the first time buyer and investment market. The property has undergone a series of redecoration and is literally ready to live in. Properties in this area rent easily and can achieve rents of £450 and upwards. For a first time buyer looking for their first step on the ladder, this would make an ideal home.
- This semi detached property has recently been repainted throughout and new flooring laid. The property has two reception rooms and a good sized modern kitchen to the rear. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a main bathroom. To the rear of the house there is a decked area with a driveway to the side for off street parking. The property also benefits from gas central heating and upvc windows and doors.
- Lounge 2.95 x2.95 (9'8" x9'8")
- Dining Room 2.95 x 4.6 (9'8" x 15'1")
- Laminate flooring
- Kitchen 2.4 x 4.6 (7'10" x 15'1")
- Range of high and low level modern units; stainless steel sink and drainer; electric hob and oven; extractor hood
- Bedroom One 3.15 x 2.65 (10'4" x 8'8")
- Bedroom Two 2.95 x 2.65 (9'8" x 8'8")
- Bedroom Three 1.90 x 1.85 (6'2" x 6'0")
- Bathroom 1.85 x 1.85 (6'0" x 6'0")
- Vinyl flooring; three piece white bathroom suite with shower over the bath
- Rear Garden
- Decked area
- General Information
- IMPORTANT NOTICE
These particulars are intended only as general guidance. The Company therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of the Company can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Mis-descriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty. Floor plan is for illustrative purposes only. Measurements are approximate and not to scale
- EPC C69
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views