- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Living Room, Sitting Room, Kitchen, Cloakroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired and Solid Fuel Heating
- Detached Garage
- Utility Room
- Tarmac driveway and parking area
- Enclosed garden to rear
Located within easy walking distance of Newcastle's Main Street, Promenade, Islands Park and other local amenities this detached house provides excellent family accommodation. There is car parking to the front and side with enclosed yard to rear and balcony accessed from the first floor landing.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Hardwood door with leaded glass windows to side. Oak floor, cornice ceiling.
- W.C and WHB.
- Living Room: 13' 11'' x 13' 9'' (4.24m x 4.19m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with Connemara marble surround and cast iron inset and granite hearth. Plank style laminate floor, cornice ceiling, bay window.
- Sitting Room: 11' 1'' x 15' 6'' (3.38m x 4.72m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with wooden surround, tiled inset, granite hearth and back boiler. Two built-in cabinets, bay window. Laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- Range of high and low level units with laminate cupboards and work surfaces, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, high level double oven, provision for hob, extractor fan. Part wall tiling, tiled floor, breakfast bar. Back hall with tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 9' 10'' x 12' 0'' (2.99m x 3.65m)
- Laminate floor.
- Bedroom (2): 13' 10'' x 10' 8'' (4.21m x 3.25m) (both widest)
- Built-in mirror sliding wardrobes, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom (3): 9' 11'' x 12' 10'' (3.02m x 3.91m) (both widest)
- Laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising W.C, pedestal WHB, panel bath with thermostat shower and glass shower panel. PVC wall panelling.
- Airing Cupboard
- Door to first floor balcony: 16' 8'' x 4' 9'' (5.08m x 1.45m)
- Front - Entrance gates, tarmac driveway and parking area, trees and shrubs, gravel bed. Rear - Enclosed rear garden with paving, PVC oil tank.
- Detached Garage:
- Utility Room: 14' 4'' x 7' 10'' (4.37m x 2.39m)
- WHB and unit, oil fired boiler.
- By appointment with the agents.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »