- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb, Extended Five Bedroom Detached Home in Popular Stranmillis Location
- Good Sized Lounge with Feature Marble Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Built-in Appliances Open Plan to Casual Living & Dining Room
- Utility Room & Downstairs WC
- Family Room/Study
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Gas Heating/Double Glazed Windows
- Paved Driveway Parking/Private & Enclosed Rear Gardens in Paviors with Stunning Views over Lagan Meadows
- Superb, Quiet Location, yet Convenient to a Host of Amenities with the Lagan Tow Path & Stranmillis Primary School Very Close By
Additional InformationThis well presented and extended detached property occupies a quiet and sought after residential location in Stranmillis. It is extremely convenient to local amenities including; shops, Cutters Wharf, the Lagan Tow path, Stranmillis Primary School and only a short drive to the city centre.
The property is spacious and has been tastefully extended to provide excellent open plan family/living space. The property is beautifully presented and ready for any new family to move in.
With five bedrooms on offer in this superb location, early viewing is a must, so as not to miss out.
- Wood effect uPVC glazed door with glazed side panels to. . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate floor, low voltage spotlights.
- 5.13m x 4.37m (16' 10" x 14' 4")
Wood effect laminate floor, marble fireplace with granite inset and hearth, coal effect gas fire.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.75m x 2.49m (15' 7" x 8' 2")
Wood effect laminate floor. Staircase to first floor. Open archway to. . .
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.13m x 3.56m (16' 10" x 11' 8")
Wood effect laminate floor, low voltage spotlights, two Velux windows. Glazed uPVC door to rear. Open archway to. . .
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.78m x 2.49m (15' 8" x 8' 2")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, Franke stainless steel 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit, Hotpoint stainless steel 4 ring gas hob, matching stainless steel oven, stainless steel Hotpoint extractor hood, Diplomat plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, under stairs storage with light. door to. . .
- INNER HALLWAY:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.1m x 2.44m (10' 2" x 8' 0")
Plumbed for washing machine, low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, gas fired boiler, extractor fan.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- FAMILY ROOM/STUDY:
- 4.39m x 2.46m (14' 5" x 8' 1")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- Access to partially floored roofspace via wooden Slingsby ladder. Velux window.
- Hotpress with Megaflow water tank and shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.9m x 2.92m (16' 1" x 9' 7")
(into robes) Laminate wood effect floor, built-in sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 2.92m (12' 6" x 9' 7")
Laminate wood effect floor, built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 3.25m (12' 0" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 2.44m (11' 9" x 8' 0")
(at widest points) Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.m x 2.11m (9' 10" x 6' 11")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, Sottini pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer taps, Mira electric shower, part tiled walls, lighted mirror. Access to roofspace.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising Sottini pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled shower cubicle with Therma Shower, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- Paved driveway with parking for several cars to the front with border flowerbeds.
- Private and enclosed rear paved garden enclosed with timber fencing, security light and tap.
From Stranmillis Road turn into Sharman Road. Continue to the bottom and turn right into Sharman Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »