- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Outstanding Detached Extended Family Home
- Separate Self-Contained Office or Studio with Working Kitchen, Living Quarters and Shower Room, Ideally for Running a Business, Gym, Playroom, Self-Contained Granny Flat or Stables, Subject to Necessary Approvals and Other Options
- Magnificent Semi Rural Site of Circa Two Acres
- Well Presented Throughout with Immense Feeling of Warmth and Character
- Deceptively Spacious, Versatile and Flexible Accommodation
- Marvellous Sun Room with Feature Vaulted Ceiling, Majority Solid Oak Floor and Tremendous Views
- Superb Hand Crafted Cream Kitchen with Granite Worktops, Belfast Sink and Aga, Open Plan to Living/Dining/Family Area with Cast Iron Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Lounge with Sliding uPVC Patio Doors to Rear
- Sitting Room with uPVC Sliding Door
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room and Superb Range of Built-in Storage
- Two of the Bedrooms are on the First Floor
- Ground Floor Family Bathroom with Four Piece White Suite Which Includes Free Standing Claw Foot Bath
- Separate Utility Room and Cloakroom Facility
- Two Entrances, One to the House and One to the Studio
- Exceptionally Manicured and Mature Site with Stunning Views, Lawns, Flowers, Plants, Trees and Shrubs and Various Patios to Take in the Views
- Driveway with Parking for Numerous Cars, Caravans, Boats, Horse Boxes, etc
- Integral Garage
- Country Living with Easy Access to Bangor, Donaghadee, Newtownards and Groomsport
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers
- Immense Potential
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationHere is a rare and unique opportunity to purchase a truly outstanding detached family home with additional self contained office or studio with working kitchen, living quarters and shower room, which would be ideal to run a business, convert to a granny flat, gym, playroom or stables, subject to necessary approvals, resulting in a host of potential options for the lucky new owners which few properties can claim. Set on a stunning semi rural site of circa two acres, there are mature gardens, vast array of colourful flowers, plants, trees and shrubs. This truly is a wonderful setting to relax and raise a family.
The property itself is finished to an exceptional standard throughout possessing that all-important feeling of warmth and character. The accommodation is bright, spacious and flexible but undoubtedly centres around the stunning sun room with feature vaulted ceiling, majority solid oak floor and tremendous views over the landscaped gardens and beyond. The ground floor also comprises superb hand crafted cream kitchen with granite work surfaces, Belfast sink and Aga, which is open plan to casual dining family living area with cast iron multi fuel burning stove, reception hall/lounge with sliding PVC patio doors to rear, sitting room, three well proportioned bedrooms, including master with en suite shower room, fully tiled family bathroom with four piece white suite, which includes free standing claw bath, utility room and cloakroom. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having two additional bedrooms. The self-contained studio consists of large studio working kitchen, shower room, casual living space, studio two, three store rooms and gallery area, which has a multitude of uses.
Outside not only does the property sit on a beautiful mature garden but there are also numerous raised patios to take in the stunning views, summer house, two entrances, one of which is to the main house and the other to the self contained studio, and mature trees. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, integral garage and ample parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc.
Benefitting from all the attributes of country living yet remaining convenient to Bangor, Groomsport, Donaghadee and Newtownards, is sure to only add to its immense appeal.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Quarry tiled floor leading to reception hall/lounge.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.89m x 3.91m (19' 4" x 12' 10")
at widest points
Comfortable living room complete with stone feature fireplace, Sirocco Works railway sleeper with tiled hearth, radiator covering, carpeted, sliding uPVC doors to rear garden.
- 7.44m x 6.07m (24' 5" x 19' 11")
Superb kitchen open plan to living/family/dining area, country style hand crafted cream kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level units with smart storage, granite work surfaces, Belfast sink with arched chrome mixer taps, feature Aga stove and feature mantel, four ring gas hob with built-in extractor above, integrated fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, feature cornicing, radiator covering, space for casual dining, family living area with cast iron multi fuel burning stove, uPVC sliding doors leading to sun room.
- 7.62m x 5.64m (25' 0" x 18' 6")
at widest points
Generous orangerie styled extension which has space for formal dining, with large ceramic tiles and a raised area finished with polished hardwood oak flooring, magnificent entertaining space, feature windows with splendid views over the landscaped gardens and beyond, feature vaulted ceiling
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Exquisite fully tiled suite complete with low flush WC, contemporary vanity unit with circular bowl and mixer tap, free standing claw bath with telephone hand shower and mixer taps, built-in raised shower cubicle with thermostatic controls, feature border, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, chrome heated towel rail, built in storage cupboard.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Superb range of low level units with stainless steel sink and drainer, ample built-in storage, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled floor leading to sitting room.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.56m (13' 10" x 11' 8")
at widest points
Bright and well appointed with built-in storage, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC sliding door to outside.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 7.77m x 5.69m (25' 6" x 18' 8")
Generous master bedroom with superb range of built-in storage, carpeted.
En Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled suite with automated shower control, double shower unit with thermostatic controls, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.52m x 3.53m (14' 10" x 11' 7")
at widest points
Natural stone feature wall, built-in storage, carpeted.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.54m x 3.66m (18' 2" x 12' 0")
Perfect home office or child's room, carpeted
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.87m x 3.38m (19' 3" x 11' 1")
at widest points
Well appointed double bedroom, storage into eaves, Velux window, carpeted.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.87m x 3.89m (19' 3" x 12' 9")
at widest points
Double bedroom, storage into eaves, Velux window, carpeted
- Magnificent semi rural site of circa two acres with generous landscaped gardens surrounded by mature trees, numerous raised patios overlooking the countryside, raised lawns to side with generous tree planting, tranquil summer house, two entrances with options for private parking in loose stones, ample parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, one entrance leads to the house and one the studio.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.59m x 3.73m (18' 4" x 12' 3")
at widest points
Up and over door, power and light, access to oil burner.
School Road runs between Moss Road and Windmill Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »