- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
There's More To Me Than Meets The Eye
Gorgeous Semi Detached Home With Modern Extension At Rear
Located In A Sought After Tree Lined Avenue
Large Mature South Facing Garden
Entrance hall with shower room
Lounge with period fireplace
Family room with modern fireplace
Luxury solid oak kitchen
Dining/family area with patio doors
1st floor landing with stained glass window
Bathroom with white suite
PVC double glazed windows
Oil fired heating
Large mature rear garden
This fine semi detached period property, is located in one of Portadown's most sought after 'leafy suburbs'. Ridgeway Park South is convenient to town, but the tree lined avenue and the residents well kept hedges, give it more of a rural feel than town.
The property has been well maintained and is decorated in a contemporary style. The kitchen, dining family area extension at the rear gives the property a modern twist. This excellent room with its luxury oak kitchen is really the heart of the house, a place where you can cook, eat and relax. The large windows and patio doors give excellent views over the back garden which is laid in lawn and planted with many wildlife friendly shrubs.
As the rear garden is south facing, the back patio is a great place to catch the sun (when it's out). We would recommend an internal viewing to fully appreciate this lovely home.
- Entrance hall
- 23' 10" x 4' 9" (7.26m x 1.45m) Panelled front door with stained glass panel, solid oak floor, decorative wood panels on the walls, storage cupboard under stairs, cloak room
- Shower room
- 7' 7" x 4' 1" (2.31m x 1.24m) Wet room comprising fully tiled walls and natural stone mosaic tiled floor, shower, wash hand basin, w.c., PVC panelled ceiling
- 13' 8" x 12' 10" (4.17m x 3.91m) Period fireplace with wood surround and tiled inset, ceiling corniced, bay window, solid oak floor, glazed double doors to family room
- Family room
- 13' x 11' 1" (3.96m x 3.38m) Modern fireplace with hard wood surround and granite inset and hearth, ceiling corniced, solid oak floor
- 19' 6" x 14' 6" (5.94m x 4.42m) Luxury oak shaker style kitchen with high and low level units, built in oven, gas hob, extractor fan, fridge, freezer dishwasher, stainless steel sink, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, (under floor heating in the kitchen) open plan to dining/family area, patio doors to rear patio
- 1st floor landing
- Stained glass window
- Bedroom 1
- 13' x 11' 8" (3.96m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2
- 13' x 11' (3.96m x 3.35m)
- Bedroom 3
- 7' 9" x 6' 7" (2.36m x 2.01m)
- 7' 9" x 7' 2" (2.36m x 2.18m) Period style white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower, wash hand basin, w.c., fully tiled walls, tiled floor
- Hedge at front, front garden laid in lawn with flowerbed
Tarmac drive and parking area
Large rear garden with patio area leading to lawn edged by shrubs and trees
- Double doors, plumbed for washing machine
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »