Warrenpoint, Newry, BT34 3TU
3 Bed House
Contact the Agent
Bradley Estates NI Limited
Last listed at £259,950
- Select cul-de-sac residential setting
- Convenient to both town amenities and the shores of Carlingford Lough
- Well appointed 3 bedroom accommodation
- Private garden areas to front and rear
- Integral garage and ample off-street parking
- Pvc double glazed throughout
- Oil fired central heating system
- Alarm system installed
- Located in one of the most select residential areas of the busy seaside town of Warrenpoint, this well proportioned three bedroom dwelling offers, well situated and much sought after bungalow accommodation. Within easy walking distance to both the shores of Carlingford Lough and the well renowned scenic South Down countryside this delightful property will ideally suit those seeking a retirement or family home in the locality. Further enhanced by easy drive time to Newry City and all the amenities on offer within the vicinity, early viewing is highly recommended. Internally the property can boast well-proportioned 3 bedroom accommodation in a select cul-de-sac setting.
- Hardwood front door with glazed panels. Wooden flooring. Recessed spotlighting.
- Lounge 5.28m x 3.98m (17'3" x 13'0")
- Located to the front of the dwelling. Open fire with marble fireplace and hearth. Fitted for gas fire. Feature bay window. Wooden flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Double French doors to the Kitchen/Dining Area. TV point.
- Kitchen/Dining 4.82m x 3.22m (15'9" x 10'6")
- Located to the rear of Dwelling. Full range of high and low level fitted kitchen cabinets and including 4 ring ceramic hob, low level electric oven, stainless steel sink unit, extractor hood, space for fridge, and plumbed for dishwasher. Full floor tiling, plus splash back wall tiling between kitchen units. TV point.
- Utility Room 3.47m x 2.68m (11'4" x 8'9")
- Fitted low level storage cupboards and worktop. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. Full floor tiling. Hardwood rear door with glass panel.
- Bedroom 1 3.57m x 3.08m (11'8" x 10'1")
- Located to front of dwelling. Wooden flooring. Tv and telephone point.
- Bedroom 2 3.58m x 3.08m (11'8" x 10'1")
- Located to rear of dwelling. Wooden flooring. Double patio doors leading to rear garden
- Bedroom 3 3.57m x 2.62m (11'8" x 8'7")
- Located to rear of dwelling. Wooden flooring
- Bathroom 2.58m x 2.38m (8'5" x 7'9")
- Containing low flush w.c., full size bath and vanity style wash hand basin with under storage. Walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit. Heated towel rail. Decorative shuttering to window. Full floor tiling. Splash back wall tiling. Recessed spotlighting.
- Located off hallway. Lagged hot water storage tank. Immersion heater. Slatted storage shelving.
- Integral Garage 6.05m x 3.47m (19'10" x 11'4")
- With internal entrance from the Utility Room. Location of oil fired boiler. Up & Over garage door. Gable end window.
- Tarmacadamed driveway providing ample off-street parking. Front garden laid in lawn with mature shrubberies. Pvc fascia boarding and soffit. Ornate rear garden area with pebbled surface, flagged pathway, mature shrubs and flower beds. Garden pond. Glass house. Outside tap.
These particulars are issued by Bradley Estates NI Ltd on the understanding that any negotiations relating to the property are conducted through them. Whilst every care is taken in preparing them, Bradley Estates NI Ltd for themselves and for the vendor/lessor whose agents they are, give notice that:- (i) the particulars are set out as a general outline for guiding potential purchasers/tenants and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract, (ii) any representation including descriptions, dimensions, references to condition, permissions or licenses for uses or occupation, access or any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves (at their own expense) as to their correctness, (iii) neither Bradley Estates NI Ltd, nor any of their employees have any authority to make any or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property. Note: All plans and photographs are for identification purposes only. Subject to contract.
Click here to view the video
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.