- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached family house on secluded wooded site of around one and a quarter acres
- Fabulous garden and grounds, bordered by mature trees adjacent to Ballynahinch River
- New tarmac lane from Raleagh Road
- Living room
- Sitting room
- Sitting room
- Modern kitchen with space for large dining table
- Utility room
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 en suite shower rooms
- Family bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Beam vacuum system
- U.P.V.C. framed double glazing
- Integral double garage
Approached by a country lane, surrounded by mature native trees and bordered by the Ballynahinch River, this is a wonderful property in a secluded setting of around one and a quarter acres. Although the only sounds you are likely to hear are the birds in the trees and the flowing of the river, it is not an isolated property with other houses sited off the same lane while the surrounding trees make it feel like you are in a clearing in the middle of the woods. With the space the site has to offer, there is ample room for keeping chickens or other small animals and along with the raised vegetable beds adds to the potential of a true country lifestyle.
The property is a family house and has a bright modern interior with a spacious hall with gallery landing above. The living room and the study are to the front of the house with large modern kitchen/dining interconnecting with the sun room and sitting room to the rear. The utility room leads out to the integral garage. Upstairs the brightness is just as apparent and there are four good sized bedrooms, two with en suite shower rooms and a family bathroom.
Garden and grounds
The newly laid tarmac lane leads to a gravelled driveway with parking to the front of the house and adjacent to the integral garage. To the front, the gardens are mainly in lawn surrounded by native trees and dotted with younger specimen trees. To the rear there is a wooden decked area with outdoor lighting leading to a paved terrace with granite steps leading to upper lawn with shrub beds and trees bordered by a stone wall.
Raleagh Road is located around three and a half miles from Crossgar, just over four miles from Ballynahinch and around 20 miles from Belfast Centre. There is a wide choice of good schools both in local towns and in Belfast.
- Entrance Hall:
- 3.84m x 34.75m (12' 7" x 114')
Solid oak flooring, pine staircase and cloakroom with W.C. and wash hand basin
- Living Room:
- 6.1m x 4.17m (20' x 13' 8")
Solid oak flooring and limestone fireplace with slate hearth
- 3.96m x 2.51m (13' x 8' 3")
- 6.65m x 4.17m (21' 10" x 13' 8")
Maple fitted kitchen with high and low level units incorporating 6 ring stainless steel Britannia cooker with double oven, plate-warmer, splash back and extractor canopy, plate rack, built-in chopping board, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor, space for large dining table. The kitchen is open to the sun room
- Sun Room:
- 4.01m x 3.28m (13' 2" x 10' 9")
Solid oak flooring and windows overlooking garden. The sun room is open to the sitting room
- 3.96m x 3.78m (13' x 12' 5")
Solid oak flooring, open fireplace with slate tiled hearth and door to decked area
- Utility Room:
- 3.15m x 2.26m (10' 4" x 7' 5")
Maple units with sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor and access to garage
- 2.69m x 2.24m (8' 10" x 7' 4")
Bathroom unit with wc and wash hand basin built in with mosaic tiled wall, bath and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1:
- 6.71m x 3.56m (22' 0" x 11' 8")
- 2.03m x 1.83m (6' 8" x 6' 0")
Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, W.C., wash hand basin, chrome towel radiator and tiled floor
- Bedroom 2:
- 4.01m x 3.25m (13' 2" x 10' 8")
- Bedroom 3:
- 3.96m x 3.12m (13' x 10' 3")
- 2.03m x 1.83m (6' 8" x 6')
Corner shower cubicle with electric shower, W.C., wash hand basin and tiled floor
- Bedroom 4:
- 3.96m x 3.12m (13' x 10' 3")
- Integrated Double Garage:
- 6.05m x 3.71m (19' 10" x 12' 2")
With roller shutter door and direct access to house
- Gardens and Grounds:
- Country lane leading from Raleagh Road opening up to gravelled driveway leading to front of house and garage. Extensive front garden bordered by river in lawn and mature native trees. Wooden decking to rear with lights in deck and adjacent Horse Chestnut tree, leading to paved terrace with granite steps to lawn with various shrub and flower beds and specimen trees. The whole site extends to around one and a quarter acres
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »