- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached beachfront residence
- Three reception rooms including living room with bay window and sea views
- Kitchen with a good range of units
- 4 bedrooms, master with wet room
- Family bathroom
- Oil fired central heating/double glazing
- Enclosed rear garden in lawns with feature stone wall and fruit garden
- Ease of access to Portavogie and Ballyhalbert
- Just approximately 25 minutes from Newtownards
- Superb site with magnificent views
- Potential for moorings (subject to consents)
- Large plot
Additional InformationA rare opportunity to acquire a beachfront residence with direct access to the shoreline and uninterrupted views over the Irish Sea.
Just a short drive from Portavogie and Ballyhalbert, Newtownards is approximately a 25 minute drive. Portaferry is also easily accessible with its ferry access to Strangford and many interesting historical sites to visit and recreational facilities. The property has flexible accommodation with up to four bedrooms and two to three reception rooms. Without doubt the highlight is the living room with curved bay window and superb views. The master bedroom has a wet room and there is an additional family bathroom. Externally the property has direct access to the shore to the front and enclosed gardens to the rear in lawns with a fruit garden and twin greenhouses.
A property with a lot of potential and a superb site with fabulous sea views.
- Hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, inner door with leaded stained glass.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.98m x 4.19m (16' 4" x 13' 9")
Marble fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.22m x 4.34m (20' 5" x 14' 3")
Exposed and treated wood strip floor, feature curved window with fabulous sea views.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Sliding doors to rear garden uPVC door to side garden.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 2.62m (12' 9" x 8' 7")
- 3.68m x 2.9m (12' 1" x 9' 6")
Range of high and low level units with tiled work surfaces, ceramic single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated hob and under oven, integrated extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated eye level oven, sea views. Ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with independent electric shower unit, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.12m (13' 5" x 10' 3")
- WET ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, independent electric shower unit, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 3.18m (13' 5" x 10' 5")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.56m x 2.72m (11' 8" x 8' 11")
Plumbed for washing machine, sink unit, uPVC door to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.34m x 3.25m (14' 3" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.68m x 2.36m (12' 1" x 7' 9")
Portavogie Road, Ballyhalbert
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
47th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »