- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Penthouse apartment
- Three bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Highly EPC rating B83
- River views
- Close to town centre
Additional InformationVery spacious, top floor apartment with three double bedrooms, river views, lift access and communal parking in Braid River House, a highly desirable apartment block within the Phoenix Fields development.
Phoenix Fields is conveniently located within walking distance of the bus / train station and all the retail, commercial and leisure amenities within Ballymena town centre.
This highly energy efficient apartment will suit downsizers moving from larger houses with exhausting gardens as it has the spacious internal accommodation, no external upkeep and the convenience of walking into town. It may also appeal to first time buyers or couples starting their lives as home owners.
- Property description
- Third floor apartment accessed via foyer then lift or stairs. Accommodation comprises hallway, open plan living / dining area, kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms (master ensuite). The apartment is in superb decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and a gas central heating, high ceilings and hardwired smoke alarms. Pleasant views over a wooded area towards the river at the rear and lots of communal parking spaces to front.
- Hardwood front door, storage cupboard and hotpress. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring.
- Living / Dining area 5.5m x 4.85m (18'1" x 15'11")
- Large open plan living and informal dining area with views to rear over woods and river. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring, two internal windows to hallway, boiler and TV point.
- Kitchen 3.1m x 2.45m (10'2" x 8'0")
- Through double doors from living / dining area. Modern kitchen with floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated gas hob and electric oven with stainless steel extractor hood and glass splashback. Integrated dishwasher, fridge / freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Bathroom 2.9m x 2.6m (9'6" x 8'6")
- Family bathroom with contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and mirror and shower bath with screen and thermostatic shower over bath. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.9m x 3.3m (12'10" x 10'10")
- Carpeted master bedroom and ensuite. Range of fitted sliding wardrobes. TV point.
- Ensuite 2.7m x 1m (8'10" x 3'3")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and mirror and shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 4.85m x 2.7m (15'11" x 8'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom with TV point.
- Bedroom 3 3.65m x 3.6m (12'0" x 11'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom with TV and telephone points.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »