- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationAn excellent end of terrace property well situated in a small cul-de-sac within an established residential area close to schools, public transport, the City centre and all amenities.
Improved and modernised in recent years and with the benefit of a large side garden and on-site parking this well maintained property will appeal to those seeking a comfortable, competitively priced home in this popular locality.
Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge with laminate floor and 'mock' fireplace, half glazed door to fitted Kitchen/Dining Area with integrated refrigerator/freezer, open plan to small Conservatory with tiled flooring, 3 first floor Bedrooms, 2 with laminate flooring, fully tiled Bathroom with white suite and shower unit over bath.
Slingsby ladder to excellent floored and sheeted roof space storage with gable and 'velux' style window.
Attractive panelled internal doors with moulded architraves and skirting.
PVC double glazed windows.
Oil-fired central heating.
Excellent site laid out in gardens front and large side in lawn with fully enclosed rear laid out in paved patio area. General purpose store with boiler, outside light, water tap, timber screen fencing.
Wooden side gate leading to concrete driveway providing good on-site parking.
Location: Off Roseville Park
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- White PVC front door with double glazed side panel. Wood flooring. Double panel radiator. Glazed door to Lounge.
- 4.57m x 3.81m (15' 0" x 12' 6")
Wood flooring. Double panel radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- Black gloss kitchen with high and low level fitted units. 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Built-in refrigerator / freezer. Built-in oven with 4-ring ceramic hob unit. Extractor hood. Part tiled walls. PVC tongue and groove ceiling. Tiled floor. Double panel radiator. Under stairs storage.
- 2.72m x 2.18m (8' 11" x 7' 2")
Tiled floor. Double panel radiator.
- Stairs to first floor landing. Access to floored roofspace. Single panel radiator. Skylight and side window. Eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 2.92m (11' 5" x 9' 7")
Wood flooring. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 2.31m (12' 1" x 7' 7")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.41m (9' 1" x 7' 11")
Wood flooring. Built-in wardrobe. Single panel radiator.
- 1.8m x 1.68m (5' 11" x 5' 6")
White suite comprising low flush WC, half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap and 'Triton' electric shower unit with swinging screen door. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC tongue and groove ceiling. Ladder style heated towel rail.
- Paved patio area to rear. Side gate entry. Driveway to front. Well maintained front and spacious side lawn.
Location: Off Roseville Park
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
108th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »