20 Oakley Street,
Belfast, BT14 8BL
2 Bed Terrace House
Last listed at Offers around £74,950
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Extended Town Terrace
- 2 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazed Windows
- Modern Bathroom In White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Holding a cul de sac position within this ever popular and convenient location this extended period mid terrace will have immediate appeal. The modernised accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, open plan fitted kitchen with lobby to extended modern white bathroom. The dwelling further offers double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, built-in mirrored slide robes and has benefited from recent improvement works. Ideally suited to the investor or first time buyer alike with low outgoings and the perfect location with public transport and local shopping all within walking distance.
Immediate viewing is strongly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, porcelain tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Porcelain tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.98 x 3.73 (13'0" x 12'2")
- Hole in wall fireplace, understairs cloaks, porcelain tiled floor, panelled radiator, open plan.
- Kitchen 3.75 x 2.23 (12'3" x 7'3")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting, porcelain tiled floor.
- Double glazed rear door, storage cupboard, pvc ceiling.
- Extended Bathroom
- Modern white suit comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, chrome radiator, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.49 x 3.30 (11'5" x 10'9")
- Panelled radiator, wood lamiante floor, built-in mirrored slide robes.
- Bedroom 3.12 x 2.16 (10'2" x 7'1")
- Panelled radiator, range of built-in mirrored slider robes.
- Enclosed rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.