- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached house with detached garage and fully enclosed rear garden in lawn with a raised patio. The property enjoys an open-aspect to the front overlooking a communal green in a quiet and well settled cul-de-sac.
- Oil fired central heating
- White uPVC double glazed windows and external doors
- Front entrance hall with solid oak wood floor and large sunken mat well.
- Open plan kitchen dining area with polished solid oak floor.
- White kitchen with an excellent range of traditional country-feel high and low level units; free standing stainless steel electric range cooker with overhead stainless steel chimney style extractor fan; Integrated under-counter fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Under counter lighting and ceiling spotlights.
- Sliding patio doors to rear patio and lawn beyond.
- Downstairs W.C. with white 2 piece white suite and solid oak wood floor.
- Large lounge also with solid oak wood floor, pale grey painted walls, white fireplace with contemporary electric inset and a black slate hearth.
- First floor comprises 3 bedrooms all with built in storage and wood laminate flooring
- Main bathroom with modern three piece white suite, overbath electric shower and screen door, grey laminate wood flooring and large wall mounted mirror.
- Roofspace with 'slingsby-style' drop down ladder.
- Rear garden in lawn with a raised patio, separate garage plumbed for the washing machine, with light and electric sockets and a roller door.
- Front garden in peddles with mature shrubs, private parking for 2 cars and entrance to garage
- Close proximity to local primary schools, bus stops and local shops.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »