- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Renovated Red Brick Semi Detached Home
- Situated just off Circular Road, Belmont
- Spacious Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Room
- (Direct Access Via Double French Doors to Rear Garden & Timber Decked Area)
- 3 Bright Bedrooms
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite with Separate Shower
- Gas Fired Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazing
- Detached Garage
- Front & South Westerly Facing Rear Garden
Additional InformationSituated just off the Circular Road, Norwood Avenue is a highly regarded and sought after location. Conveniently located to many of the provinces leading schools and an array of local amenities and restaurants within Ballyhackamore and Belmont village within a short stroll.
An attractive red brick semi detached home that has been very well maintained and has undergone recent renovations that offer bright, well proportioned accommodation with a good sized living room, modern kitchen open plan to dining room and three bedrooms.
Externally the property boasts a south westerly facing private rear garden, detached garage and ample parking to the front.
All in all, a most attractive and well presented home within a consistently popular address.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED FRONT DOOR:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate oak wood flooring.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, gas fired boiler, separate store cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.5m (14' 9" x 11' 6")
Into bay window. Cast iron fireplace with gas fire and polished granite hearth, picture rail, corniced ceiling, laminate oak wood flooring.
- MODERN FULLY FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 5.7m x 3.8m (18' 8" x 12' 6")
Single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, excellent range of high and low level units with wood block effect laminate work tops, concealed lighting, built-in Belling oven and 5-ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, feature wall tiling, polished ceramic tiled flooring, feature spot lighting.
From dining area: French double doors leading onto exterior timber decked area and garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 3.2m (14' 9" x 10' 6")
Into bay. Two double built-in robes with mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.8m x 3.3m (12' 6" x 10' 10")
Laminate oak wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.8m x 2.3m (9' 2" x 7' 7")
Double built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors, laminate oak wood flooring.
- Luxury white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Neat front and enclosed, private rear gardens in lawns and flowerbeds.
Off Holywood Road into Circular Road, Norwood Drive is on the left hand side past CIYMS Sports Club, then right into Norwood Crescent and left into Norwood Avenue.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »