This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A self-contained ground floor office suite that has been recently refurbished to an extremely high standard.
- The premises comprise of one large open plan office, an ancillary office, a kitchen, toilet facilities and a dedicated server room.
- Finishes include plastered and painted walls and ceilings, new carpeting throughout, modern strip lighting, gas fired central heating, a door camera intercom system and an electric roller shutter.
- The offices are ready for immediate occupancy without any work required.
The property fronts directly onto May Street close to its junction with Montgomery Street. The office suite is an extremely short walk from Belfast City gall and therefore enjoys being within close proximity to a wide variety of other professional occupiers and amenities.
Fully refurbished self-contained ground floor office suite benefiting from its own kitchen and toilet facilities.
Eye catching period building providing for a "brass plate" address.
Fronting directly onto May Street and in close proximity to amenities such as cafes, restaurants and retailing.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »