- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- WINDOWS: PVC double glazing. HEATING: Oil fired central heating. Gardens to rear with decked patio area. Tarmac driveway to front with off street parking. Detached Garage. Outside Tap.
** Detached chalet bungalow.
** 4 Bedrooms.
** 2 Reception Rooms.
** Cul-de-sac location.
** Gardens to rear with decked patio area.
- Hardwood front door. Telephone point. Storage cupboard. Tiled floor. Separate WC. Tiled floor.
- Bay window. Cast iron fireplace with wooden surround. Laminate floor. Tv point. View to front and side.
- Oak fitted kitchen with wide range of eye and low level units with glass display cabinet. Integrated double oven. Ceramic hob. Extractor canopy. Integrated dishwasher.
Integrated Fridge/Freezer. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Recessed lighting. View to rear.
- Utility room
- Eye and low level units and stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Separate store. Hardwood rear door.
- Family room
- To front. Tv point. Laminate floor.
- Bedroom 1
- Laminate floor. Patio doors. Views to rear.
- Bedroom 2
- View to side.
- Master bedroom
- View to front. Built- in wardrobes. En-suite. Mains shower. Tiled floor. Tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4
- Views to front and side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »