- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Luxury white bathroom suite
- PVC double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Driveway and Paved Garden
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented mid terrace property which is located in a popular residential area just off the Ballyclare Road will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, lounge / dining room and a separate fitted fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob and acces to rear. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, two with built in sliding robes and a separate luxury fully tiled bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle.
Other benefits include gas heating, Pvc double glazing and Pvc fascia and guttering. Outside there is a concrete driveway at the rear, stoned garden to front with mature shrubs and a brick paved garden to rear which could also be for further parking.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc front door, storage cupboard, radiator, tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 20'01" X 11'5" (6.12m X 3.48m)
- Wood laminate floor, 2x radiators.
- KITCHEN 11'7" X 11'5" (3.53m X 3.48m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel sink unit, integrated stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, tumble dryer space, gas boiler, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, PVC back door to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, wood laminate floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM 11'6" X 8'9" (3.51m X 2.67m)
- Build in robe, radiator, wood laminate floor.
- BEDROOM 2 11'7" X 7'11" (3.53m X 2.41m)
- Wood laminate floor, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 10'4" X 5'6" (3.15m X 1.68m)
- Wood laminate floor, built in sliding robe, radiator.
- Luxury white bathroom suite comprising corner panelled bath, corner shower cubicle with rain shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Stoned garden to front with shrub beds.
Concrete driveway to rear, with additional fully enclosed paved garden/driveway.
Brick outhouse. Outside tap and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
45th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »