- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Lounge with woodburning stove
- Dining room
- Contemporary refitted kitchen/dining area
- Utility room
- Downstairs shower room
- Sun room with woodburning stove
- 5 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Refitted bathroom
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas heating
- Brick paved driveway
- Landscaped gardens to front and rear
- Replaced internal doors
- Alarm system
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
Additional InformationA beautiful detached home extending to over 1,900 sq ft.
The property has been tastefully refurbished and consists of a relaxed lounge with woodburning stove, dining room, contemporary refitted kitchen/dining area, utility room, downstairs shower room and a stunning sun room with a second woodburning stove. The first floor comprises of five bedrooms, one is currently used as a study and there is a small ensuite from the master bedroom. The bathroom has been tastefully refitted.
The gardens compliment the property beautifully with brick paved driveway and paths, meticulously maintained lawns and a wonderful variety of colourful shrubs and flowers.
Lombard is a popular residential area located minutes walk from schools for all ages and shops. Lisburn City Centre and train station are within 1.5 miles.
A stunning home with a relaxed ambience and 'ready to move into' appeal.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak entrance door. Understairs storage cupboard. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.489m x 3.937m (18' 0" x 12' 11")
Feature multi fuel stove. Oak laminate flooring. Recessed lights. Coved ceiling. Aerial point.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.336m x 3.16m (10' 11" x 10' 4")
Oak laminate flooring.
- COMTEMPORARY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.452m x 3.006m (17' 11" x 9' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Breakfast bar. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Rangemaster dual fuel range with 5 gas rings, 2 electric ovens and grill. Integrated fridge/freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Recessed lights. Laminate flooring. Glazed door to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.943m x 3.833m (12' 11" x 12' 7")
Feature multi fuel stove. Aerial point. Solid wooden floor. UPVC double glazed french doors to patio and garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.222m x 1.974m (7' 3" x 6' 6")
Range of high and low level units. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Recessed lights. Plumbed for washing machine. Sink unit with mixer taps.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite. Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Tiled floor.
- Access to floored roofspace. Walk in hotpress with access to eaves storage.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.94m x 3.574m (12' 11" x 11' 9")
Range of mirrored wardrobes.
- White suite. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Recessed lights. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.342m x 3.158m (10' 12" x 10' 4")
Range of fitted wardrobes.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.018m x 2.15m (9' 11" x 7' 1")
Built in mirrored sliderobes.
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.76m x 3.644m (12' 4" x 11' 11")
(at widest point)
- BEDROOM FIVE:
- 2.938m x 1.818m (9' 8" x 5' 12")
Currently used as a study.
- LUXURY REFITTED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and thermostatically controlled shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with Mira shower. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Recessed lights.
- ATTACHED GARAGE:
- 5.542m x 4.555m (18' 2" x 14' 11")
(at widest points) Light and power. Range of cupboards. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for tumble dryer.
- Landscaped front garden in lawn with variety of shrubs and flowers. Brick paved driveway. Enclosed landscaped rear garden in lawn with colourful variety of shrubs and flowers. Raised flower beds. Raised paved patio area. Outside light and tap.
Off Laurelhill Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »