- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- "Alderside "Modernised Farm House With Cottage On Approx Seven Acres
- Three Additional Reception Rooms, With Large Lounge Overlooking Gardens
- Magnificent Kitchen With Range Of Built In Appliances Open Plan To Separate Living Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms, Two With Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Separate Cottage "Alderleaf" On Property With Two Bedrooms And Double Garage
- Feature Floodlit Riding Area With Stabling Capacity For Five Horses And Two Ponies
- Within A Short Drive To Main Arterial Roads, Ulster Hospital, Local Schools And Belfast City Airport
Additional InformationAlderside, 20 Lisleen Road East, is conveniently located on the outskirts of Gilnahirk and within a short drive into East Belfast and its range of local schools, shops and many restaurants, plus convenient to the main arterial routes and easy access to Belfast's outer ring for wider networks.
A stunning, extended farm house that consists of the main house, comprising excellent family accommodation with four reception rooms, featuring a luxury fitted kitchen with centre island, open to an excellent living area with dining with doors to the garden. Four double bedrooms, two with ensuite shower rooms and a large master bathroom finishes the accommodation upstairs.
Approximately seven acres of land and gardens surround the property, including a floodlit riding arena, various barns, piggery with garaging and a two bedroomed cottage known as 'Alderleaf Cottage' that offers extra accommodation, ideal for a family member, teenage living or guest cottage. Beautifully presented throughout this fantastic property can only be appreciated upon an internal inspection.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Reception Hall
- Living Room 13'0 x 11'8 (3.96m x 3.56m)
- Snug 13'7 x 13'0 (4.14m x 3.96m)
- Attractive fireplace with slate hearth.
- Kitchen 14'7 x 14'6 (4.45m x 4.42m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, one and a half tub stainless steel sink unit with 'Brita' filter water tap, oven, four ring hob, integrated dishwasher, large centre island with breakfast bar, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Open To
- Dining / Living Area 14'6 x 13'2 (4.42m x 4.01m)
- Wood burning stove, vertical radiators, two large velux windows, recessed spotlighting, fully tiled floor and bi folding doors to patio.
- Utility Room 12'4 x 7'7 (3.76m x 2.31m)
- Range of high and low level units, large sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for tumble dryer, and fully tiled flooring.
- Rear Hall / Main Entrance
- PVC door, recessed spotlighting and fully tiled flooring and wall mounted electric fire.
- Separate WC
- Comprising low flush wc, floating sink unit, towel rail, recessed spotlighting and fully tiled flooring.
- Lounge 22'6 x 19'8 (6.86m x 5.99m)
- (into bay). Recessed spotlighting.
- Master Suite 15'2 x 14'0 (4.62m x 4.27m)
- Walk in wardrobe, recessed spotlighting and feature windows overlooking gardens.
- En Suite
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, floating vanity unit, low flush wc, towel rail, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 13'0 x 11'8 (3.96m x 3.56m)
- Feature beamed ceiling.
- En Suite
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, vanity unit and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3 12'2 x 8'9 (3.71m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 4 14'0 x 10'8 (4.27m x 3.25m)
- Range of built in wardrobes, side tables and over head storage.
- White suite comprising feature bath with hand shower, floating vanity unit, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle, recessed spotlighting and partly tiled walls.
- Alderleaf Cottage
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 15'0 x 17'0 (4.57m x 5.18m)
- Open To
- Kitchen / Dining Area 20'0 x 12'3 (6.10m x 3.73m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, sink unit, oven, hob, plumbed for dishwasher and double doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room
- Low flush wc, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bedroom 1 16'5 x 12'8 (5.00m x 3.86m)
- Large walk in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 11'7 x 8'8 (3.53m x 2.64m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, vanity unit, low flush wc, large corner shower cubicle and partly tiled walls.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »