- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning country residence in a beautiful and convenient setting
- Four spacious bedrooms, all with ensuite
- Expansive Master bedroom suite with walk-in robes and dressing room, ensuite with jacuzzi bath, and double sinks/vanity area
- Three further bedrooms with ensuite shower room
- Beautifully designed large main bathroom with walk-in shower area
- Striking entrance hallway with central staircase to the first floor accommodation
- Elegant, bright drawing room with its own entrance hall and double doors leading to the rear patio area
- Family room/sun room with double doors leading to back patio area
- Gas fired in two reception rooms
- Large striking tiled dining room
- Study with a range of built-in office units
- Open plan live-in style luxury Schuller kitchen with a generous range of fitted high and low level units finished in high gloss with a range of high specification built-in appliances by Neff, Kuppersbusch and AEG including two top-of-the-range ovens with warming drawers and induction hob. Full-size built-in fridge and full-size freezer. Bespoke tempered glass breakfast bar and broad quartz worktop
- Rear hallway including a fitted wardrobe with mirror sliding doors
- Separate downstairs WC with wash hand basin
- Separate utility room with a good range of fitted high and low level units
- Large open plan games room or sun room making a wonderful opportunity for those working from home or those requiring an annex accommodation
- Colour-changing spotlights throughout
- Detached garage block with twin garage doors and an adjoining gym room
- Outdoor down lighting on house facade
- Stunning gardens fully landscaped incorporating an ornamental lake now fully matured to create privacy and adornment throughout the year. Spacious patio areas leading from the rear reception rooms allowing a tremendous outdoor living space for summer entertaining. Neatly manicured lawns surrounding the property.
- Electronically accessed gates with intercom
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Tenure: Freehold
- Floor Area: 4284 sq ft approx (Land and Property Services)
This imposing and palatial country residence enjoys a truly wonderful mature and leafy setting, tucked away on the Leckey Road and within close proximity to the main A26 providing good commuter links to Antrim and Belfast International Airport as well as Moira and the M1 interchange for Belfast and the west. The property has a stunning interior, well designed for any high speed 21st century lifestyle, finished to an exceptional standard of specification complimented by a bright and contemporary presentation which will immediately appeal to those who view. The sale of this fine home will provide a lifestyle choice in the current market, having a tranquil garden with lake, large detached garage block with gym as well as a spacious games/sun room or studio, ideal for those who work from home or those requiring an annex of additional living space. All in all, a beautiful country home in a convenient yet rural setting with a stunning contemporary interior for modern living. Viewing a must!
Leckey Road is just off the Moira Road, south of Ballinderry Upper
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »