- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Lounge with feature gas fire
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with patio doors to rear garden
- Family bathroom
- Ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing and Phoenix Gas central heating
- Low maintenance and enclosed paved patio to rear
- Tarmac driveway
Additional Information"Are you searching for your ideal first home..? Look no further."
This modern semi detached home is located in one of Newtownards most sought after locations and combines clever design with modern finishes.
It offers a well proportioned lounge, with feature gas fire, open plan to a beautifully appointed kitchen, with wide range of integrated appliances, and a dining area, with patio doors to the rear garden. There are 3 good sized first floor bedrooms, including master bedroom with ensuite shower room, a family bathroom and a ground floor cloakroom. To the rear the property enjoys an enclosed garden with low maintenance, feature paving, on two levels, a tarmac drive to the side and small lawned garden to the front. Buyers will be pleased to know that the property benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix Gas central heating.
This is one of those properties which really must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated so contact us now to secure your appointment.
- Wood effect laminate flooring, Single panelled radiator, Smoke alarm.
- 4.37m x 3.45m (14' 4" x 11' 4")
Feature gas fire with cast iron inset, tiled hearth and wood surround, Wood effect laminate floor, TV point, Open plan to kitchen/dining room.
- 3.76m x 5.56m (12' 4" x 18' 3")
Range of high and low level units in wood effect finish with granite effect roll edge worktops, Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer tap, Built-in oven and hob with extractor fan, Integrated fridge-freezer, Integrated dishwasher. Tiled floor and part tiled walls flooring in kitchen area, Wood effect laminate flooring in dining room, Double panelled radiator. Access to rear via double patio doors.
- White suite comprising WC and pedestal wash hand basin, Extractor fan, Tiled floor.
- Access to floored roof space and storage with gas boiler.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.07m (12' 6" x 10' 1")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiator. Access to ensuite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.48m (11' 1" x 11' 5")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.39m (9' 5" x 7' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Velux window, Single planelled radiator. Built-in storage.
- White suite comprising bath, Pedestal wash hand basin and WC, Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Tarmac driveway to front and small lawn.
Fully enclosed paved patio to rear with raised area.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Bowtown Road, Larksborough Avenue is located just opposite Castle Gardens Primary School.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »