- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Constructed Detached Family Home
- Stylish and Extremely Well Presented Interior
- Close to an Excellent Range of Schools, Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages and Belfast City Airport
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Grand Reception Hall with Solid Oak Open Staircase
- Lounge with Bay Window
- First Floor Family Room with Gas Fire and Access to Balcony
- Luxurious 'Robinson's' Fully Fitted Kitchen Open to Ample Dining Space and Access to Rear Garden
- Utility Area and Ground Floor WC
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master and Bedroom Two Incorporating En Suite Shower Rooms
- Recently Installed Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking leading to Integral Garage
- Gardens Laid in Artificial Grass with Patio Areas, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
Additional InformationInspired by the architecture of Campbell College, Lacefield draws its name from the intrinsic link with the school's founding father Henry James Campbell, the 19th century linen trade magnate. Designed in an early Victorian style the architects have finished Lacefield home to the Gothic revivalist styling reminiscent of the era reflected in the antique red brick granite features and sharp pitched roof lines. Bay windows, high ceilings and generous proportions gives this home an integral feel of pre-war housing and modern layouts and is cleverly designed with the highest quality of materials to offer and the convenience desired for contemporary living.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- PVC front door with top light and side light to spacious reception hall. Metal composite door arrangement. Two outdoor double electrical power sockets.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid white oak bowed handrail and banister, walnut solid wooden floor, cornice ceiling, alarm intruder controls, built-in cloaks room Stairwell mood lights. Wired for wall lights. Low voltage spotlights.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: wall hung WC with tiled splashback and alcove display, walnut solid wooden floor, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- 4.7m x 4.22m (15' 5" x 13' 10")
Measurements into bay window.
Walnut solid wooden flooring, cornice ceiling. Hard wired ceiling speakers for use with Sonos system. TV point.
- 5.23m x 5.94m (17' 2" x 19' 6")
Measurements at widest points.
Modern high gloss Robinson kitchen with built-in double oven, integrated five ring gas hob with contemporary stainless steel extractor hood above, built-in frosted and glazed display units, integrated appliances including fridge, freezer and dishwasher, waste disposal, feature LED strip lighting, concealed low voltage spotlights, mood light, composite concrete work tops, single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with rustic stainless steel mixer taps, built-in breakfast bar, low voltage spotlights, open to ample dining space, chrome heated towel rail, dual aspect windows. Hard wired ceiling speakers for use with Sonos system. TV point. Walnut solid wooden flooring.
- UTILITY AREA:
- 1.75m x 1.73m (5' 9" x 5' 8")
Range of high and low level high gloss units, plumbed for washing machine, composite concrete work tops, service door to garage, low voltage spotlights. Immersion heater point.
- 6.1m x 3.25m (20' 0" x 10' 8")
Electric up and over door, range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, PVC double glazed access door to rear garden, Worcester gas fired boiler approximately one year old, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights. Heated. Alarm keypad.
- Low voltage spotlights. Wired for wall lights. Hard wired ethernet point.
- 4.72m x 4.37m (15' 6" x 14' 4")
Measurements into bay window.
Walnut solid wooden floor, contemporary hole in wall gas fire, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights, double glazed sliding doors to balcony laid in composite timber decking. Balcony light. Outside double electrical power socket. Morning sun.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.59m x 5.26m (18' 4" x 17' 3")
Measurements at widest points.
Outlook to front, extensive range of wall to wall built-in sliding high gloss Robinsons Italian robes, internal walnut drawers and shelving. TV point. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, His and Hers vanity unit with built-in cabinets below, chrome mixer taps, mirror recess with LED light, chrome heated towel rail, porcelain tiled floor, extractor fan, built-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit, additional attachment, part tiled walls, built-in frosted sliding doors to storage cabinet.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.98m x 3.15m (16' 4" x 10' 4")
Outlook to rear garden. TV point. Bespoke built-in wardrobes with shelving and excellent area for storage.
- White suite comprising: wall hung WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer tap, built-in cabinets below with mirror recess and LED light, built-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit and additional attachment, part tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights.
- Low voltage spotlights, large airing cupboard with excellent storage and pressurised water system, built-in shelving. Stairwell mood lighting. Hard wired ethernet point. Wired for wall lights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.27m x 3.81m (14' 0" x 12' 6")
Outlook to front. TV point.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.61m x 2.97m (11' 10" x 9' 9")
Outlook to rear. TV point.
- BEDROOM (5) / STUDY / WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.07m x 2.18m (10' 1" x 7' 2")
Measurements at widest points.
Outlook to front. TV point. Currently set up as walk in dressing room with extensive range of storage units and feature lighting.
- White suite comprising: wall hung WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below with mirror recess with LED touchscreen light, elevated free-standing feature bath with built-in chrome shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, Velux window.
- Enclosed private rear garden, south westerly facing, excellent degree of privacy, laid in artificial grass with brick paviour patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, water tap, double electrical power socket, raised play area with mature trees, large garden shed with excellent storage, outdoor lighting, driveway parking to garage to front. Wired for hot tub.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road coming from Belfast City Centre, Lacefield can be located on the left hand side just past the Knock Junction.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »