- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Deceptively Spacious End Terrace Property
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms on the First Floor
- Lounge with Granite Fireplace and Wood Laminate Flooring
- Fitted Kitchen with Partly Tiled Walls/Ceramic Tile Floor
- Modern Bathroom with Electric Shower Over Bath
- Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway to Side, Enclosed Rear Garden with Lawn
- Convenient Location to Schools, Shops and Bus Routes
A deceptively spacious end terrace property in the popular Clarawood Estate close to many local amenities including Ballyhackamore Village. Well presented accommodation to include lounge with granite fireplace and wood laminate flooring. Attractive kitchen with built in under oven, partly tiled walls and ceramic flooring. Modern bathroom suite with electric shower over bath and fully tiles walls and flooring. Three well proportioned bedrooms on the first floor, oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows throughout. The outside includes tarmac driveway to side and enclosed rear garden with patio area, raised decorative stone area and a further raised lawn area with garden shed. Sitting in a cul de sac position close to schools and bus routes this property is an ideal first time buyer or family home. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 13 x 13 (42'8" x 42'8")
- Granite fireplace, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 9'9 x 8'9 (2.97m x 2.67m)
- Attractive range of high and low level units, quartz effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in under oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, timber panelled ceiling.
- Modern white suite comprising of bath with timber panel, mixer tap, electric shower and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, hotpress.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'9 x 10' (4.19m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2 10'3 x 8'1 (3.12m x 2.46m)
- Bedroom 3 10'9 x 6'1 (3.28m x 1.85m)
- Small front garden with stone area and tarmac driveway to side. Enclosed rear garden with patio, raised stone area and a further raised lawn area with garden shed, boiler house with oil fired boiler, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
184th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »