- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Semi-Detached Property Located In Ballyhackamore
- Five Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- Recently Installed Contemporary White Bathroom Suite With Freestanding Bath & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ample Off Street Parking To Front
- Attached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawn With Paved Patio & Decked Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Window Frames
- Within Walking Distance Of Leading Primary & Secondary Schools, Shops & Restaurants
- Close To Public Transport Links, Belfast City Centre, Schools & Churches
Additional InformationThis spacious semi-detached home is found in the heart of Ballyhackamore, one of the most popular areas within East Belfast. This attractive family home will appeal to those seeking to live within this vibrant part of the City, reknowned for its excellent primary and secondary schools, restaurants, cafes and parks.
The property layout comprises an entrance hall with storage and cloakroom with WC, leading to attached garage, dining room, family roo, fitted kitchen leading to the conservatory. On the first floor, there are four bedrooms and recently installed contemporary white bathroom and freestanding bath and separate shower. On the second floor is a further bedroom with excellent storage. Outside, there is ample off street parking to the front and garden in lawn with shrub beds, an enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio and decked area.
Within easy reach of an array of shops, public transport links and Belfast City Centre, recreational amenities, Belfast City Centre and City Airport are also close by.
- Composite front door with double glazed inset leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Understairs storage cupboard. Cloaks cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.2m x 2.24m (20' 4" x 7' 4")
Roller shutter door. Power and light. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Wall mounted gas boiler.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.81m (16' 0" x 12' 6")
Cast iron fireplace. Corniced ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.81m (16' 0" x 12' 6")
Fireplace with open fire and carved wooden surround, and slate hearth. Corniced ceiling.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 4.57m x 2.74m (15' 0" x 9' 0")
Range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. Glazed display cabinets. Cooker point and stainless steel extractor fan over. Breakfast bar. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Recessed spotlights. Wine rack. Open to:
- 3.71m x 2.92m (12' 2" x 9' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to hotpress.
- Contemporary white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' electric shower. Freestanding bath with mixer taps and shower fitment. Vanity unit with mixer taps. Push button WC. Towel radiator. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.83m x 2.72m (15' 10" x 8' 11")
(to bay & wardrobes) Excellent range of sliding mirrored wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.12m (13' 0" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.54m (9' 2" x 8' 4")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.44m x 2.36m (8' 0" x 7' 9")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.71m x 3.45m (12' 2" x 11' 4")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To rear, paved patio leading to garden in lawn and decked patio area. Outside tap and light. Bordered by timber fencing and hedging. To the front, off street parking, garden in lawns with shrub beds.
Knockhill Park runs between Upper Newtownards Road and Kings Road, Belfast.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »