- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Bungalow
- Exceptional Site Extending To Approximately 1.5 Acres
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Bathroom In White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Integral Garage
- Popular And Convenient Location Off Main Saintfield Road Close To Local Amenities, Forestside Shopping Centre And Transport Routes Connecting Belfast City
Additional InformationExceptionally well located off the main Saintfield Road the property is well placed close to all local amenities within the area, schooling, shopping at Forestside and transport routes connecting Belfast city and further afield.
The accommodation comprises of three bedrooms, three reception rooms together with kitchen with casual dining area and bathroom in white suite.
Externally the site extends to approximately 1.5 acres with generous gardens laid predominantly in lawns.
Viewing is strictly by private appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- PVC door to entrance porch. Inner door to entrance hall.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.56m x 3.58m (18' 3" x 11' 9")
Attractive feature fireplace.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING:
- 5.84m x 2.95m (19' 2" x 9' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 tub single drainer sink unit. 4 ring oven.
- 5.03m x 3.35m (16' 6" x 11' 0")
- SITTING ROOM:
- 5.69m x 3.86m (18' 8" x 12' 8")
- DINING ROOM / BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 3.56m (12' 3" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.47m x 2.59m (14' 8" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.26m x 3.58m (17' 3" x 11' 9")
- White suite. Panelled bath, mixer tap, telephone hand shower. Separate shower enclosure. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Cloaks cupboard.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.79m x 4.88m (19' 0" x 16' 0")
Remote control roller door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Generous mature site extending to approximately 1.5 acres.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
44th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »